Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which forum is better
This poll is closed.
GBS 1375 49.66%
FYAD 1394 50.34%
Total: 2769 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Word spelled wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

lol who the gently caress cares, FYAD isn't racist, and neither is the GBS China thread

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Phlegmish posted:

lol who the gently caress cares, FYAD isn't racist, and neither is the GBS China thread

Hong Kong Phooey.... is racist...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://youtu.be/-n91lSO0wJQ

Absolutely disgraceful

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Hong Kong Phooey is a national treasure. :colbert:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Lucavi posted:

gbs also big into misoginy and body shaming

it's true they laughed at me for my small penis. but the jokes on them. my penis is actually normal size.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Lucavi posted:

it's true, my body is trash.

everyone, i apologise.

e: uh i mean, what, me? no i was talkign about the above poster haha. my penis is totally normal not small like theirs.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

My penis is not normal. Instead, it is gigantic.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My penis? Yes it is gay.

What's that? Yes it has entered anus.

Mmm? Oh yes absolutely I've sucked my own dick.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Phlegmish posted:

My penis is not normal. Instead, it is gigantic.

alright lets see it

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
post ur dicks and balls itt

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lucavi posted:

alright lets see it

He's monogamous

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
If SA was a mullet, GBS would be the front part and FYAD would be the back part.

If SA was a fauxhawk, it would be all FYAD.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SA is a festering Polish plait.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

SA is a festering Polish plait.

Just PYF.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I really can't argue.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
PYF is where the thread title has nothing to do with the content in the thread. They all turn into chat threads.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im glad we can all agree pyf is the enemy

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

im glad we can all agree pyf is the enemy

lets kick their asses

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lucavi posted:

I said something about how the author of a vice article about mens decorating looked like a couch herself (an accurate and funny take) and was hit with replies and PMs with (unfunny and dumb) takes like:

"WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN"

"Clearly an MRA"

"Wtf is wrong with you"

"GBS hates women"

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

The_Continental posted:

I said something about how the author of a vice article about mens decorating looked like a couch herself (an accurate and funny take) and was hit with replies and PMs with (unfunny and dumb) takes like:

"WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN"

"Clearly an MRA"

"Wtf is wrong with you"

"GBS hates women"

People Pmed you for that? Wow...

Also, her gimmick is being a trashy super sized wannabe journalist. It's surprising so many people keep taking her bait.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

The_Continental posted:

"WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN"

"Clearly an MRA"

"Wtf is wrong with you"

"GBS hates women"

this is why i don't have plat, if someone wants to shout at me they have to do it in public.

likewise i get to shout at people in public because i can't send them a pm.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Strumpie posted:

this is why i don't have plat, if someone wants to shout at me they have to do it in public.

likewise i get to shout at people in public because i can't send them a pm.

🖕

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

👉👌

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
👍

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The_Continental posted:

"WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN"

"Clearly an MRA"

"Wtf is wrong with you"

"GBS hates women"
way to prove Lucavi right lmfao

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
thinking about all the classic wizard master threads in fyad and loling

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

getting a pm is honorable but it's not good to call a lady couch-like as you ride to the defence of men's decorating or whatever you're talking about

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
lmao

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

getting a pm is honorable but it's not good to call a lady couch-like as you ride to the defence of men's decorating or whatever you're talking about
it's also way weirder and saltier than he was implying

The_Continental posted:

Its 100% her. She, a couch shaped person, is wearing black leather while sitting on her black leather couch. Interesting aesthetic choice from someone who makes fun of men for appreciating an Eames Lounge but not knowing the significance of its design history.

Its the worst kind of condescension from someone who just clearly has a lovely time at dating because they are gross and boring and enormous. Her coping mechanism is clearly just to write articles about how she cant be properly satisfied by an awesome man with a slick apartment. Shes essentially a female incel disguised as a sex and culture writer.

I mean its still hilarious to laugh at tiny goony apartments, but at the end of the day goony behavior isn't really known for being healthy or constructive.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

GBS goons out here not realizing Im trying to show that they are on a whole not mysoginists.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Stunt_enby posted:

it's also way weirder and saltier than he was implying

haha yikes

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
youre all dicks but its really funny lmfao

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Soooo. Boring.

Edit: nevermind you had something more substantive up there I missed *pulls hockey net back into street*

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Aug 2, 2020

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The_Continental posted:

GBS goons out here not realizing Im trying to show that they are on a whole not mysoginists.

forums sin-eater

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

The_Continental posted:

Soooo. Boring.

I'm not sure what you're meant to say to a post like yours, like it's obviously unfunny and weird but I don't know you and I'm not interested in you getting any better and I mostly don't want to see posts like that. So, yikes.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The activity known as... sex... only practiced by select posters from the forum... LAN...

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The activity known as... sex... only practiced by select posters from the forum... LAN...

i haven't posted in LAN since 2005, if you know what i mean.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

what's good in gbs these days? we mostly used to post scat and pictures of clowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

during rowdy trout we yelled about trouts and then the admin got bored and the mods ran most of us off for being rowdy