Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
For my SE us goons who like their chicken tendies a little spicer then kfc and prefer actual biscuits instead of press board in the shape of a biscuit you should try

we even have our own mountain dew like other notable fine drive dining establishments as the almighty taco bell and the bland rear end kfc.

I like the southern shocker mnt dew but the name is stupid. it tastes good and isnt disgusting like that peach monstrosity kfc had. I would rate the unique mountain dews as sangrita > baja = shocker > that water in the bottom of your trash can> peach mountain dew

heres a picture of a supreme combo if you couldnt scounge up the 75cents for a bigger cup and a second side. plus all of the admittedly mediocre sauces. I personally prefer bo sauce but literally everyone makes a face when you order it like they know its made out of something disgusting i dont know about.

not super into tendies bone in chicken or chicken clubs? good because most people who come here come for biscuits

my personal favorite the cheddar bo but its basically discontinued unless your local chain decided it isnt.

basically the mcrib and as over rated but still tasty

spicy fish or chicken biscuit with pimento cheese.

plus literally every combonation of eggs sausage bacon and ham biscuit you can think of.

if you are familiar with bojangles for the love of god figure out which biscuit i can order and have them hold everything but cheese to get my grilled cheese biscuits back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

goblox posted:

There is nothing better than a bo-berry biscuit with extra skeet skeet sauce.

your a god drat monster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SI_ZgjcmPY&t=4s