Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Meet me in the large warehouse filled mostly with pallets and empty boxes.

It's mostly dark except for some blue lights set up ominously behind pillars. Don't worry. I've brought both the smoke machines and plenty of dry ice!

I got the stuff. You got the money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Look. I went and bought the whole crew the same masks from the same place for the heist. I think if our look is synchronized we'll look a lot cooler.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

wait, whats the deal

*Points gun at you*

You a FUCKIN' COP! (but in a strong ethnic or regional accent)

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

I’m just a civilian looking for some deal

You believe dis guy?

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

Hi there, it's me, the guy none of you have ever seen before but Joey says is clean. We go way back. I'm going to tell everybody to "simmer down" as I hastily mumble things into what appears to be a wristwatch with a cellphone antenna attached. Can't stress this enough. Not a cop. Just a member of the crew you've never seen before.

I'm the guy in the scene before this in the car in the rain that says "I got a bad feelin' about this!"