Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Go gently caress yourself OP.

I'm not supporting or incentivizing this poo poo no matter how "funny" or "no seriously you guys" of a joke it is.

gently caress this President.
gently caress this stupid box of trash.
gently caress this dumb idea.

Get bent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

935 posted:

Nice 2012 copy paste from Brietbart forums

You.

quote:

Unpopular opinion - this will fizzle out regardless if drastic quarantine measures are taken or not because the infection rate is actually much, much higher than reported but the death rate is accurate, making this less deadly than models state. Please tell me what a moron I am for literally wishing death on people by saying these words out loud, shower me in graphs, etc. I know I'm going against the grain but this happens every single year. For every single infectious disease. There's charts and graphs from scientists that show why this one is the big one and it just never happens. It's already petering out in China of all places.

American deaths won't reach six figures and I'll :toxx: to it

Now.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

935 posted:

You got me, I'll eat the ban... But I'm not the one who sat there seething, reading six months of someone's post history looking for ammo

It's the first post on your rap sheet

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pee pee, doo doo, he is a bad president!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It doesn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Go away