Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
this thread sucks so here's a checkbox poll as apology
goku
goku
View Results

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
If you don't remember, the Fyre Festival was supposed to be this grand party with celebrities, bands, and ~influencers~ that turned out to have none of those, or really anything besides tents. It was such a disaster, the guy in charge is currently serving prison time.

Anyway if you want to bid $300 on the hat for a festival-turned-meme here you go. The merch sucks honestly, pants and shirts and wristbands and "tokens". The money goes to those who got scammed apparently.

Also the URL has 911 so, yeah, never forget and all that. :911:

Since this OP is dumb, feel free to post other dumb poo poo on auction if you want. Or reminisce over the dumb festival. Or really talk about anything else if you want, this thread doesn't really deserve the dignity of being "on topic".

I'm sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
If you need a Pool Mushroom you're in luck!

quote:

POOL MUSHROOM HAVE NO INFORMATION ON THIS... PLANS OR INSTALLATION SHEETS SEE PICTURES

Q: as the mushroom sits upside down could you give the measurement across from lip to lip so we can see how wide a trailer it will take to haul it without damaging it thank you and could the pickup time be a couple of weeks after the sale if paid for immediate around the 1 week of sept (8/1/20 10:05 PM)
A: ACROSS LIP THE BEST I CAN MEASURE IT 7'6" AND 1st WEEK IN SEPTEMBER IS OK (8/3/20 1:49 PM)