Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Linux Pirate posted:

Since they don't convey rainwater away from the sides of the buildings, they are technically grotesques.

Look nerd, decorative gargoyles are named after them so we just have the words wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2BOGV9gkso

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The Bloop posted:

Look nerd, decorative gargoyles are named after them so we just have the words wrong

Please don't dump my books. :negative:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You u think that they poo poo ROCKS!!! :roflolmao:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

do they poo poo gravel if they have the runs?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I assumed they peed the gravel but idk, we need to find a scientist to ask I think

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Demona was such a good character actually

I don't remember if Gargoyles really had "bad guys" :psyduck:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I also love that at some point I think there was like an ancient magic book and Xanatos like... scanned it? like digitized it? and was like "whatever I have a digital copy"

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Nooner posted:

I assumed they peed the gravel but idk, we need to find a scientist to ask I think

i was thinking they piss sand

any experts in this thread??

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I’m pretty sure that a young rotinaj’s crush on Demona is why I’m so into that type of big hair on ladies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

esperterra posted:

any experts in this thread??

Gargoyles pee and poop just like normal people everyone knows that oh my god.
Except if they do it when the sun comes out then it turns to stone just like they do which is what they call Kidney stones and it is painful for them. 400 years ago in a great battle the Gargoyle RazorFang fouhgt HIS SON Bud and Bud drank too much electric light before the fight and had to stop punchin his dad in the face to pee real quick but then the sun came up and he froze into stone when he was being and thats when RazorFang crushed him and that's when he became evil.

Also Gargoyles when they pee it's clear unless it's stone (obv) and usually only like a cup or less of pee not like 2 cups like when you go or you see your dog go when it really has to go and it doesn't stink at all it's like water to them but it's still pee. Their poop is a real light tan color so sorta like sand but still poop form they don't get sick unless they eat demon meat so they dont do that unless they're cursed.