Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Ad by Khad posted:

gargoyles was so extremely good no one gave a gently caress how they ended up in manhattan

the show's great, we just roll with it
no I remember, it was the rich guy
he was like their shredder except whenever he lost instead of being foiled it always turned out that losing was actually part of his plan

the curse was that they'd remain in stone until the castle "rose above the clouds", so just to see if it was true he purchased it and had it moved to the top of his skyscraper

e: I just realized it might seem like I'm shitposting but seriously this was the plot

Cubone fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Aug 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU