Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvl_7_Up7zU

here's a video by a youtube city planner engineer nerd guy who goes into a lot of detail about how this guy was actually weird as gently caress and should have just sold his dumb little muffler shop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

the guy used a discarded concrete truck barrel as a septic tank, he didn't deserve to have a business

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

the coffee was so hot it fused her labia together

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Its because people found the concept of "lol she's suing because the coffee was too hot? Coffee's supposed to be hot!" amusing.

i don't understand your weird mexican child allegory, probably better suited for a case involving taco bell

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

it fused her labia together into what i assume is called a labium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i distrust a narrative that puts all the blame on one dead guy. sure, he was paranoid and thoroughly unpleasant, but that doesn't mean everyone else was above reproach.

i distrust a narrative where everyone else in the story is completely wrong and the one guy who is correct is also the kind of guy to entomb himself in a bulldozer with mounted guns in it

"well gawrsh he was a completely reasonable man driven by circumstance to build a death machine and kill himself in it!"