Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009

Tezcatlipoca posted:

DC doesn't adapt to anything at any point in fights so that would be a stupid rear end plan. Also DC can't wrestle Stipe to win because that'll make him exhausted by the 2nd round. If he wins it'll look like the first fight.

Probably exactly like it. He kept hitting stipe with the same shot even in the second fight.

I want stipe to win though because he seems like a really cool guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009

Forceholy posted:

It's more than a month away, but who do you guys have for Adesanya VS Costa.

I think it will look like an alternate reality version of Silva vs Belfort, but with a new champion.

Izzy smokes him I think

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009
What mcgregor fight has been garbage?

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009

Brut posted:

That two recent ones against old men, one in a bar, one in the octagon.

I’m not going to act like it’s an impressive accomplishment for him to beat cerrone, but it was still fun to watch 🤷🏻‍♂️

got some chores tonight posted:

lol, somehow my brain got confused on time and i thought his mayweather fight was last year

It was still fun to watch him get beat up

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009

Brut posted:

Just the ratio of him tweeting about fighting vs actually fighting makes it really annoying, especially with the back to back 2 year breaks lead first in to an instant titleshot, and then in to that.

Well yeah but that has nothing to do with the actual fights being garbage

I can’t stand the dude and feel intense pleasure when he’s choked until he taps, but dude pretty much always puts on an entertaining fight

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009
I was just wondering when he was going to fight next, and then I see that not only was a fight booked but he’s already dropped out

It’s really a shame he doesn’t fight more, I always have a great time watching him

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009

tesilential posted:

This looks awesome

I just tuned in and it is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009
He’s always been meh. Just an okay guy to pad out a card. I’ll never forget him being afraid of Jones in their fight