Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Hello friends! Thanks for letting me IK for a little bit. I thought it would be fun to incorporate some of the blender stuff i've been working on with an effort thread during my time. Anyway I hope this is fun thanks for reading!

I found this crazy board game that apparently emits fog.

It came with these strange coins and a deck of cards

The rule book says we can draw a card if we land on a blue space, and we have to stop at the green spaces? I'm not sure what happens at the green spaces. I don't know what we should use as our token I couldn't find one included.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

vanisher posted:

The rule book says we can draw a card if we land on a blue space, and we have to stop at the green spaces? I'm not sure what happens at the green spaces. I don't know what we should use as our token I couldn't find one included.

Maybe we could borrow from another thread and use their token?

nut posted:

Name: Katharine
Game: Life

I'll never forget when I first met Katharine. Things were looking grim. I had just gotten married to Julia and we were struggling, trying to support our life in the Blithering Heights Mansion on my pittance as a down-on-my-luck Hair Stylist. The little savings I had left from my tax refund and being chosen to ride a rocket into space into space were dwindling. Worst of all, Julia had stopped talking to me, instead opting to sit quietly in the passenger seat. By my fifth turn, I had completely forgotten the sound of her voice--did she ever talk? Then, just as easily as we had started that snail farm, Julia appeared. The emotions surrounding her conception and birth were so wrought with emotion, I assume. Frankly, I can't remember them at all. I just remember turning around and, poof, there she was. But the change was important to me. I began happily glancing into the rear view mirror, watching the next in our great lineage grow into a woman. I liked to tease her with a, "We're not there just yet, hun!" She must have been embarrassed because she never teased me back much, instead opting to sit perfectly still and say nothing at all (just like her mother, I always said hah!). But she didn't need to say anything, she just had to be there. I love Katharine and I do still love Julia (I think). They mean the world to me.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Stoner Sloth

this is a good idea

on the other hand, we could try and find a semi-official, fully sexual snail with human titties board game token?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
is this like a byob jumanji?

:ohdear:

bc i'd think a cursed board game that sucks unwitting players into it's hell world would actually be a nice safe haven from current events

and if we can't use katherine then maybe we could use a dwayne "the rock" johnson action figure

redm

what about this thing

sig by Manifisto

Manifisto

aww hells yeah

are we doing individual game pieces, or are we all represented by the same one?

either way, I propose:

e: better looping

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Aug 3, 2020

ty nesamdoom!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Maybe you should knock on the tiny house and ask the inhabitants what’s the deal with the fog

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

nut

Manifisto posted:

aww hells yeah

either way, I propose:

:eyepop:

Musluk

Whatever you do, do NOT use this piece:

It is highly cursed.

(image censored for everyones safety!!!)

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Really digging the vibe of the 3D Foggy Board Game

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

redm

Manifisto posted:

aww hells yeah

either way, I propose:

e: better looping

:farf:

sig by Manifisto

vanisher

I called Nut to see if he could send us the game piece and I got this strange box? But the piece was inside so that's good. Nut was crying a little as he walked away so I hope he is okay.

I need to find some dice I guess one sec

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

redm

woa

sig by Manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lol

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

nut

i'll never forget u, katharine

vanisher

Dang we got pretty lucky with our first roll but we had to stop on the green square because those are the rules.

This little guy popped up?

"Hey welcome to my farm"

nut

I perform a delicate curtesy

“Bonjour and what a lovely farm it ‘tis”

vanisher

nut posted:

I perform a delicate curtesy

“Bonjour and what a lovely farm it ‘tis”

"Thanks friend. Growing green cones has never been more fulfilling. It's just a shame we're missing our well or we could really rake in the cones. Hey if you see it could you bring it back that would really help me out."

Prof. Crocodile

so excited for this!

i know i saw a well somewhere recently, but where...?

alnilam

what does it look like, friendly farmer?

ty manifisto

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
game looks like Riven but even better. GOTY 2020

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

redm

what does a well look like again? is this it?

sig by Manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
is that big square area behind him a well?

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

is that big square area behind him a well?

alnilam posted:

what does it look like, friendly farmer?

"See that hole? There used to be a circle of stones with a bucket that I would use to get water from for my cones. One morning it was just gone, and this very neat hole remained. Now that its gone my cones are tiny and thirsty, crying daily for nourishment. It's rather large and heavy I'm afraid but if you can bring it back i'd be forever in your debt."

vanisher

It appears he wants us to keep an eye out for a large stone well but i'm not sure where one would be or even how we would carry something that heavy

Musluk

We should keep an eye out for that silly well. I propose we paint a fake eye on our hat or pin a fake eye on our token so it can help with spot checks.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Pissed Ape Sexist

Ask Mr. Skeltal if there's a reward for the well's return

E: I mean I know board games don't have npc's with dialogue options but this seems like a pretty immersive experience

alnilam

Also be sure to say "thank you Mr Skeltal" before going on our way

Musluk

alnilam posted:

Indeed.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm thinking dwayne "the rock" johnson may be able to help but for now I guess roll the dice and move onwards

alnilam posted:

Musluk

We should find Lassie. She's a pro on finding wells and little kids who fall down those darned wells.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

nut

If only we knew of someone who skilled in the art of building circles of stones :thunk:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

If only we knew of someone who skilled in the art of building circles of stones :thunk:

oh poo poo

seeing as no crabs have shown up to battle in my arenas yet I'll post a rock circle pic when I get home from work tonight unless someone can do it sooner and help out the poor cone farmer

Goons Are Gifts

I'm about this certain that there is a piss on balls fountain down there, because that's the well

vanisher

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Ask Mr. Skeltal if there's a reward for the well's return

E: I mean I know board games don't have npc's with dialogue options but this seems like a pretty immersive experience

"I've got some neat stuff in my barn most of its only useful for cone farming but you can take a look"

check it out google has a dice roller thing

https://www.google.com/search?q=dice+roller

Snake eye!

alnilam posted:

:tipshat:

Prof. Crocodile

>look in barn

vanisher

It appears since we landed on a blue square we can draw a card?

It's very dark from this far away. We prepare to roll again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Alright we are getting close to that kiosk thing, looks like we can draw another card