Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
is this like a byob jumanji?

:ohdear:

bc i'd think a cursed board game that sucks unwitting players into it's hell world would actually be a nice safe haven from current events

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Maybe we could borrow from another thread and use their token?

and if we can't use katherine then maybe we could use a dwayne "the rock" johnson action figure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
is that big square area behind him a well?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm thinking dwayne "the rock" johnson may be able to help but for now I guess roll the dice and move onwards

alnilam posted:

Also be sure to say "thank you Mr Skeltal" before going on our way

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

If only we knew of someone who skilled in the art of building circles of stones :thunk:

oh poo poo

seeing as no crabs have shown up to battle in my arenas yet I'll post a rock circle pic when I get home from work tonight unless someone can do it sooner and help out the poor cone farmer

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i kinda feel like nut threw out a red herring but is this a suitable well ring of stones?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

should we summon a goat named poster or just travel cautiously?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

: There's a ton of fog which makes it hard to see up here, also the path is very narrow and steep ahead.

we can keep talking to this goat? I don't think he needs anything from us. Or we can roll to keep moving into the Danger Zone

if it's good enough for kenny loggins it's good enough for our dear katharine

into the danger zone

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:cripes:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

Be careful what you ask for. . .

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Evil Bob posted:

Tell us thunder moose and mountain goat - have you seen any nice looking stones or masonry about that could be used for building a well?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

continue on down the road towards the fog

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

oo, mysterious!

Evil Bob posted:

A WELL A WELL!

*to the tune of promiscuous girl* promiscuous well!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lol

just thinking here but the crabs seem to be using that well so maybe we can find something to trade them that will keep them happy and able to still do their cool fog and light shows

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ok so maybe if we collect another weed card we bring it to the crabs

can we investigate what the burning smell is without burning katharines plastic body?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

: sweet let us get you crab kids set up. As for you Katherine, you shall peep my barn for a reward of your choice.

:woop:

this thread is a thing of beauty vanisher :love:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

a reward for sweet katherine. nut will be very pleased upon her return home

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted: