Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

vanisher posted:

The rule book says we can draw a card if we land on a blue space, and we have to stop at the green spaces? I'm not sure what happens at the green spaces. I don't know what we should use as our token I couldn't find one included.

Maybe we could borrow from another thread and use their token?

nut posted:

Name: Katharine
Game: Life

I'll never forget when I first met Katharine. Things were looking grim. I had just gotten married to Julia and we were struggling, trying to support our life in the Blithering Heights Mansion on my pittance as a down-on-my-luck Hair Stylist. The little savings I had left from my tax refund and being chosen to ride a rocket into space into space were dwindling. Worst of all, Julia had stopped talking to me, instead opting to sit quietly in the passenger seat. By my fifth turn, I had completely forgotten the sound of her voice--did she ever talk? Then, just as easily as we had started that snail farm, Julia appeared. The emotions surrounding her conception and birth were so wrought with emotion, I assume. Frankly, I can't remember them at all. I just remember turning around and, poof, there she was. But the change was important to me. I began happily glancing into the rear view mirror, watching the next in our great lineage grow into a woman. I liked to tease her with a, "We're not there just yet, hun!" She must have been embarrassed because she never teased me back much, instead opting to sit perfectly still and say nothing at all (just like her mother, I always said hah!). But she didn't need to say anything, she just had to be there. I love Katharine and I do still love Julia (I think). They mean the world to me.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I'm losing faith you guys, I'm not sure there's anything we can do. I lost all dang hope. :(

Hope Solo is right here. We're going to be fine!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Hope Solo is right here. We're going to be fine!

(Plant Monster pointed out to me that Hope Solo is carrying a golden Manifisto out onto the playing field... did I inadvertently smuggle a BYOB poster into the game? I didn't mean to!)

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Aug 5, 2020