Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Manifisto posted:

aww hells yeah

are we doing individual game pieces, or are we all represented by the same one?

either way, I propose:

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i'll never forget u, katharine

nut

I perform a delicate curtesy

“Bonjour and what a lovely farm it ‘tis”

nut

If only we knew of someone who skilled in the art of building circles of stones :thunk:

nut

this animation transition brought back my whole childhood

nut

>stay for the lightshows

nut

can we sit in the well while they carry it

nut

it's comign i can see it from here

nut

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

a reward for sweet katherine. nut will be very pleased upon her return home

im not crying ur crying

nut

vanisher posted:

Friends thanks for following my thread, I'm just making some new assets for the next round of story telling! I should be done soon and have some posts this evening. Thank you!

u and everyone in this thread and me are gonna have to whip up a couple margaritas in the freakin blender after this the cool glass of the drink will feel great on ur sore hands and wrists

nut

cool tractor imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Manifisto posted:

correction: now it's katharine's tractor