Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

so excited for this!

i know i saw a well somewhere recently, but where...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

>look in barn

Prof. Crocodile

can the kraken watch youtube? does it have like a tablet or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_S3sd5JzU

Prof. Crocodile

Saw the post count and views and took it is an omen to :five:

Prof. Crocodile

i vote for the forest

Prof. Crocodile

:smith:

Prof. Crocodile

wait can we do something with that rain cloud? fill the well maybe?

Prof. Crocodile

lots of good cards to choose from
the chill axe might brighten our mood...
the spaceship could get us up that mountain with ease...
dippy could do... whatever exactly dippy does

Prof. Crocodile

man dippy has some strange and intense powers irl... probably be foolish to pass it up.

it might be like one of those things in a Sierra game that you need at the very end to overcome an otherwise insurmountable obstacle.

too many choices. :ohdear:

Prof. Crocodile

redm posted:

use the chill axe to chill out

chill axe might freeze water or chop gate or give chill vibes...

I vote for chill axe

Prof. Crocodile

Prof. Crocodile posted:

chill axe might freeze water or chop gate or give chill vibes...

I vote for chill axe

I was worked up and indecisive earlier, but now I can think clearly, and I gotta change my vote to dippy

just gotta see the lil fella in action

Prof. Crocodile

Doctor Dogballs posted:

it's happening

Prof. Crocodile

vanisher posted:

They sit down and deal out several dippy cards to begin a game of Magic the Gathering©

I can see that my premonition to :five: was accurate.

can we ask them if they know anything about the kraken, the gate it guards, or how to life the gate?

Prof. Crocodile

not so sure about that shell... can we examine the shell from a safe distance?

Prof. Crocodile

yes just as i thought a snail creb... :thunk:

Prof. Crocodile

agree that we should chill with creb and check out light show, which will prolly look sick with all that fog like a prog rock video or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

look mr. crab, I think if we asked it would be perfectly reasonable for you to continue to live inside the well, as long as you don't mind the bucket being drawn up a couple times a day so the farmer may grow his cones. in fact, this arrangement would be ultra chill, because then you could hang out together and enjoy the fog + light show with buds, and then get high as gently caress on marijuana weeds

paging creb circle builders!