Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Slumpy

gently caress yeah Big Dog, i hear ya lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

Slumpy posted:

gently caress yeah Big Dog, i hear ya lol

Slumpy

Slumpy

they're really trying to get every demographic

Luvcow

"pretty sure my wife is banging the neighbor's son but that's all good because i've been pissing on his tomato plants"

Slumpy

seriously though is this like a secret fetish site

Slumpy

why did they bother to make his rear end so juicy??

cda

how is this shirt still something you can buy

on the other hand, good for big dogs

sig by vanisher

cda

nietzsche

sig by vanisher

prepuce repurposed

felt cute, might delete later

THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

i mean they can barely walk.

sigs by cool guys Zurtilik® and Barking Gecko™

Evil Bob

I've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be believed.

Slumpy posted:

why did they bother to make his rear end so juicy??

Sexual excitement drives people to buy clothes. Put a juicy rear end on there and baby sales go up. Put a juicy rear end on a man convicted of abusing dogs, in which he is being abused by a dog on the shirt for being a "Bad boy" and honestly people in fly over states probably gonna have to buy the shirt just to wipe their cum off the floor

Something strange is happening in Spoonville...(click the Sig by Luvcow to find out)

Epic and Spooky Fall sig courtesy of nut

prepuce repurposed

THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

i mean they can barely walk.

Big Dogs™

Evil Bob

This my friday night after work shirt so my family knows whats up

Something strange is happening in Spoonville...(click the Sig by Luvcow to find out)

prepuce repurposed

redm

sig by Manifisto

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

I can’t tell which of these is real

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

shame on an IGA

a few years ago a black minister infiltrated the board of directors of the KKK museum in laurens south carolina and sold it to his church.

as someone who shamefully remembers the Big Dogs store in myrtle beach in the 1990s i suspect something similar has happened here because this used to be the proto-maga brand for fat oakleys dads who were too square to wear Big Johnson in public

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Aug 3, 2020

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

the big dog corporation waited 6 years to earnestly respond to obvious troll @dril

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Prof. Crocodile

This picture, found by typing "random image" into Google, is a more accurate representation of who I am than anything I would have consciously chosen.

blaise rascal posted:

I can’t tell which of these is real

big dogs shirt designs exist in a quantum state of absurdity

all shirts itt may or may not be real depending on whether or not they have been observed on the torso of a florida resident with oakleys wearing socks with sandals

thank you to vanisher for the awesome back-to-school sig!

FutonForensic

nut

https://i.imgur.com/nKtUXWf.mp4

god bless the dca, manu, loov, blaiser, and chooby

Evil Bob

This should be BYOB standard issue posting uniform

Pot Smoke Phoenix

It's not as bad as it looks

Sig sandwich by Manifisto Luvcow and Barking Gecko, some very fine BYOB people Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pissed Ape Sexist

My favorite Sheryl Crow song

Joey McChrist

I'M VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHONDROID DAMMIT

Evil Bob

Think my daddy had this one when I was just a pup

google THIS

shame on an IGA posted:

a few years ago a black minister infiltrated the board of directors of the KKK museum in laurens south carolina and sold it to his church.

as someone who shamefully remembers the Big Dogs store in myrtle beach in the 1990s i suspect something similar has happened here because this used to be the proto-maga brand for fat oakleys dads who were too square to wear Big Johnson in public

They probably came under fire at some point and had to reluctantly shift their brand and, like, hire a couple women or something to save face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

This picture, found by typing "random image" into Google, is a more accurate representation of who I am than anything I would have consciously chosen.

thank you to vanisher for the awesome back-to-school sig!