Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Genesplicer posted:

I am a science teacher. Among other things, I collect sciency stuff that can be weird and/or dangerous. Since I live in Southern California, the danger of earthquakes is very real. If my house is destroyed by an earthquake or fire, the wreckage will be considered a toxic waste site, due to the materials I have collected.

earthquakes in my area are both rare and mild, but this is my pottery workshop. I keep the really poisonous stuff in the kiln shed, and while I hope none of it ever catches on fire, I also don't want to be downwind if it does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Icochet posted:

I bought myself a nice grave site and now I live in the grave. It's against the cemetery rules but gently caress em

live by the grave, die by the grave