Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 29, 2008

That's not built into a stone face, right? It looks like a facade but why the gently caress would you do that

Ngl aside from the obvious ran-out-of-money unfinished walls and ceilings I kinda dig the late-80s midtown community center aspect of this building

Heath fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Aug 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 29, 2008

One of the gutters on the house I rent had fallen apart so that it simply dumped water onto the porch for years until I had to repeatedly text the landlords to come out and take care of it instead of just letting it pour water into the foundation

Heath
Apr 29, 2008

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Yeah I cannot get enough of doom wad community center pool house.

It sold for 325k in 2018 btw.

*Looks at my house, then this house, realizing I could have bought this instead of my 1200 sqft rambler*

drat I hosed up

Would you be willing to live in Georgia though