Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT-03aag2dE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

going to have a nap. might turn into an "all-nighter." i hope you watch the whole show

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have returned. please tell me about the announcement and the new stable

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please help me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

let me tell you all about the nba games. zion! brandon ingram! doing good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

think i heard a commercial for something called jizzly but not sure. caught the very end. during basketball

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who are the top wwe champions?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was called drizzly, not jizzly. they buy you alcohol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this other basketball game isn't any good. how are you liking raw?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's very funny that they made a lot of announcements to increase the ratings of the show and then it was seemingly a particularly bad show among bad shows. you're not supposed to do that at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can dava kato beat the predator

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a lot of my life has been spent trying to find someone who looks similar to demarcus cousins, the old kentucky basketball player who went to the elite eight in 2010. i've struggled With my addiction for a long time and i've been clean for multiple stretches. trying to take it one Day at a time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

on next week's raw underground, there should be a whole bunch of hamburgers all over the place and people are constantly taking huge bites out of big loaded hamburgers. the camera will keep cutting to different people in different stages of taking a big-sized bite Out of a hamburger