Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

my internet has been down for days. I've been on a hot spot. tonight, my internet returned just in time for this poo poo. it's a raw miracle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

google says it's sunny and clear in orlando, just for the record.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

TheKingslayer posted:

I can see why no one wants to watch these empty room shows. There's something just really unpleasant about it, ya know, outside of the generally poo poo camera work.

it's a really vicious reminder of the fact that our lives are forever changed and that simple things, like going into a restaurant, are unsafe and impossible to do right now unless you live in one of the few places where the virus has more or less hosed off.

I don't. A lot of us don't. Personally, I'm in a place where fast food workers wear masks on their chins and cough on your credit card.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

no one cares about mvp plz

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

slither in the back door eh

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

no because ric's still there passing it on because ric doesn't have a home to go to

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

haha did randy orton just wink at that

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Lid posted:

This is commiting the worst sin

its BORING

randy is a weird void of personality and I blame the military for it

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

kevin owens just sadly looking at ric like he knows he's losing his marbles

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Nia just doesn’t have it

She's too closed and her inflection is poo poo. She would fix up so easy with a little acting coachery

TheKingslayer posted:

Who the gently caress even is this guy?

I dunno but he's rocking some 80s Vince McMahon colors.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

oh he died.

I wish I cared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

what the gently caress is this