Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Chiming in to say this isn't very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

"You shoulda been fired way more times than I was fired." That's t-shirt material right there for sure.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

What is with the loving camera angle constantly crossing the rope?

e: The camerawork is awful. That's what.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Pretty impressive animatronic muppet they have filling in for Ric Flair there.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

She's too closed and her inflection is poo poo. She would fix up so easy with a little acting coachery

It would help if she used correct words. "You verse me"? She said that like three times.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

itís not a good show but raw has sucked a lot
lately, smackdown is a lot better to me. everyone knows angles only happen at the top of the hours big ones for hour 3.

This is loving garbage. Like, unmitigated poo poo. The only thing I'm taking away from this show is a list of wrestlers who would be so much better off in another promotion. I don't think the top of the hour is going to change that.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Let's have another interview. Haven't had nearly enough talking yet.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Pretty cool how this match they built up between a legit challenger and a title holder is a non-title match. Sure does get me vested in the angle. Maybe if Shayna beats Sasha, then her tag team beats Sasha and Bayley, then Shayna beats Bayley, then Shayna might get a title match.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Women carry the WWE

right into the loving dumpster

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

nah. itís the best womenís division in american wrestling ever

tallest midget in the room

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

We literally saw these replays like an hour ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm out. I have to admit, WWE did a good job on generating the buzz to make me curious enough to tune in. They did a bad job on literally everything else.