Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

No more automatic rematches, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Wasn't there a third one of you

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

I think less people would've complained if Ruby and Liv were just teaming up again, it's been like 5 months since these two were last on TV.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Codependent Poster posted:

Ruby's been on almost weekly and Liv was until June.
My eyes must glaze over when they're on TV. I know they've done jobs and that's about all I remember

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Monday Night Raw is haunted by spooky ghosts

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Orton is the guy who would release the doves and come out to a golden shower made of fireworks and that was cool

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

I turned the TV on to watch without a delay and Drew was still talking after I went to the bathroom and got distracted by an entire magic trick on Penn and Teller’s show.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Following up a 10 minute promo with a 3 minute promo and a Nia Jax promo

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Eat My Fuc posted:

Nia just doesn’t have it
But she’s related to the Rock.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Haven’t they already suspended Nia Jax this year

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Holy poo poo how much makeup was Nia wearing that it looks like Buck was pushed into a sewer

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

WWE managed to pull me back in for an episode and it might be the worst one I’ve seen in a long time. Like the whole first two hours is just stalling for a Shame McMahon segment

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Oh Akira Tozawa is dressed like a ninja now this isn’t really loving lazy casual racism or anything

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

lmao the 24/7 champion not even having to be pinned to lose the title

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Shane McMahon presents GCW’s Bloodsport

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

I hope WWE Underground switches to TV-14 and someone says “poo poo” because Vince thinks that’s what people want. Tbf it probably unironically is if you check YouTube comments

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

An MMA fighter is losing to Sasha Banks right before the debut of WWE Bloodsport

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

lmfao DQ finish because Asuka attacked Bayley, outside the ring, who was not in the match.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Eat My Fuc posted:

nah. it’s the best women’s division in american wrestling ever. NXT/WWE women are the best by far no other companies division comes close
It’s entirely possible that WWE has the best wrestling roster in US history while simultaneously being the worst booked wrestling show in US history. They’re not mutually exclusive, and unlike TNA or WCW they don’t even let anyone actually *wrestle* their own style.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Just in case you missed RAW last week here’s an entire three minute replay while Asuka stands awkwardly in the ring

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Are they pretending that match didn’t just happen why did they come back out again

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

These two guys have been fighting for half an hour. Shane McMahon has STRIPPERS?!?!?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Shane sweating intensely in his basement fight club with strippers after a massive coke binge

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Codependent Poster posted:

Yes, the stipulation was that a title change could happen on DQ or countout
No, it was a technicality because Stephanie said “winner becomes champion” and nobody bothered to fight the stipulation

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Eat My Fuc posted:

I have long been very anti sexist bullshit eye candy women in wrestling this is where I turn it off. I have a personal issue with it and I won’t tolerate it. I’ll watch smackdown and the first two hours but i refuse to engage in the third hour again until thats off my tv
I am so grossed out by the WWE that I’ll only watch 6 of the 7 hours of televised programming they have every week

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

I wasted two hours for that really loving weird Shane fever dream. It wasn’t worth it

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Angel Garza peed in the red solo cup and the guy drank it hahaha lmao I’m dying

At least I’m assuming that’s why he keeps making a face every time he takes a drink from that cup. Maybe it’s just straight vodka to help him make it through this show

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Nipponophile posted:

Yeah, I'm out. I have to admit, WWE did a good job on generating the buzz to make me curious enough to tune in. They did a bad job on literally everything else.
If it wasn’t for posting in this thread it wouldn’t have even been an amusing train wreck. Just a slow, boring one.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Lid posted:

so... what the gently caress happened to the weird lighting issues?

i thought that was connected to Shane McMahon poo poo but they kind of just stopped

and they havent been mentioned since
Only MVP seems to care but it also happened to IIconics (their mics cut out)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Okay so there was a reason Montez was making faces every time he took a drink from his cup. And then he.....keeps drinking it?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Big fan of the anti vaping commercial that implies a girl is so addicted to it she’s willing to take a hit off it after dropping it in a public school toilet that looks like it came out of the Saw movies

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Gorgolflox posted:

so how much actual wrestling has happened so far? I remember the old TNA threads where someone used to keep track of how much wrestling there was, kinda wondering if raw has gotten to that point yet
I think the only saving grace might be there’s more commercials now and most of the matches have technically been happening through them

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Rollins praising Buddy for blinding someone after he himself threw up for doing the same thing and ran away scared.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

SalTheBard posted:

I think this might be the first loving time I've ever heard Murphy talk and I had no idea he was European.
He’s Aussie

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Oh my god they drug the Viking Raiders into it

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

lmfao they’re so afraid to have said “he may have been drugged” so they said poisoned instead

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Wow rioters. I was promised this wouldn’t be political

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

uncurable mlady posted:

oh my god what if they bring punk back to lead wwe antifa
Punk is dead

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011