Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I don't for a moment believe you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

Why is anyone supposed to care about the lady from the bachelor watching

8.5mil people watched the most recent finale of that show, and this show will be lucky to ever get 2.5mil again, even with promotional hype stunts like they pulled tonight

I know that doesn't answer your question, I just wanted to not miss an opportunity to point out what actual successful TV programming looks like compared to WWE

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Seth Rollins posted:

should i buy Fall Guys or not

yes

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TraithorX/statu...475996852830208

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

yea ok posted:

not sure i understand this

I PMed a mod and an admin to retract it, it was a Very bad probe on my part and I apologize completely. I received a PM from a user that he was being antagonistic and lovely itt for the duration, and was linked to that post; prior history was known by me beforehand with it having been made clear 1) 6ers were ineffective and 2) so were recent lengthier ramps. But reading the earlier parts of the thread (I came in during the second half when I received the message) it definitely didn't seem like that post in complete context or his behavior in general was anywhere near that bad or severe, nor was it considered that bad by others, and that's something that needs to be considered during this, not just prior history. I'm sorry, and I hope it's corrected as soon as possible

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)