Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
My only hope now is that they reveal whatever dumb crap this is at 9pm so I can watch literally anything else afterward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I've missed a few NXT shows, who or what is "Ridge Holland"

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Well, it's different

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

that was dire

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

The real fun is to see how bad that will get before they pull the plug

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

the antifa are gonna be Seth's disciples and I'm gonna laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

I’m guessing you never watched his ROH title run because most of us knew what was coming eventually

Nobody has ever watched ROH