Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

like, I was also curious about the purported chaos of this show so I broke my no-watching streak and decided to leave this on while I did work, and man, it's so god damned boring.

This show has been on for going on an hour and a half and there has been two matches, one of which was like three minutes long, and now this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

oh, good, I see they're still doing this uncomfortable japanese racism thing

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

"the 24/7 rules are suspended during 24/7 title matches" is the dumbest sentence I have heard in a long time

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Power Windows posted:

This is a rib on puro fans isn't it?

That'd be better, because no, this is just a thing Vince McMahon historically likes doing whereby if he doesn't have ideas for Japanese wrestlers they just get comedy martial arts gimmicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rHaQ2ucRQU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

getting a real big Greg Gagne vibe from Dominic

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

why did that cause a DQ

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Intruder posted:

My assumption is so it can be Sasha/Bayley tagging against Shayna/Asuka when we get back from break

It was a good guess but your mistake was assuming they cared

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

So that segment didn't even have an ending, it just came back into a video package and then everyone except Asuka was gone?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

that extremely pointless fake fighting with people no one knows in a badly-lit back room is definitely going to turn around the product

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

oh my god it IS an antifa stable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I'm glad that this was the Raw we all decided to tune in for, because jesus loving christ.