Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Uh oh, weather in the area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Bold move to draw attention to an unsafe working environment in WWE....

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

He's talking about Randy Orton doing a poo

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Doing Sasha-Shayna with no build...that's how you use talent

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

TheKingslayer posted:

I don't believe a single person that anything about this Sasha and Bayley poo poo is good

They're both very good wrestlers who have been given a lot of airtime so it shouldn't be surprising

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

They did the DQ so people couldn't say "Sasha winning the title by countout is the dumbest finish of the Sasha/Bayley-Asuka feud"

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

DuhSal posted:

I was assuming there was some sort of condition to the match... or did they really do a count out title change out of nowhere?

During a PPV Asuka-Sasha title match, Bayley stole a ref's shirt and counted a pinfall for Sasha and forced the bell to be rung and they ran out with the belt together. Then on the next Raw, Steph (?) said there would be a rematch without any champion's advantage

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

The Bix post in the OP really makes me believe this is a vision Shane had in 2005 and finally got Vince to put it on TV with literally 0 changes

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Omg this camerawork combined with the Shoot Fight angle

This is insane

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

They're just having Shane yell "He's good that's it!" 10 seconds into every Fight lmao

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

abraham linksys posted:

mods namechange me to "antifa cruiserweights "

Want an angle where Adam Cole gets fixated on tearing down a statue because it's 6' tall

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Oh my god that was it lol

Wasn't the post about a new faction debuting on the WWE website????

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1290373427459751936

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

So my guess is there was some sort of continuity gently caress-up where they shot all the technical difficulty stuff to set up the New Faction debut, but then they realized they already shot stuff for next week's episode that wouldn't make any sense after the debut of this faction so they just pushed it off a week, stopped loving with the lights for the second half of filming & went ahead and false advertised a debut anyway