Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Hi guys. I've been thinking about my problems and I've realized that almost all of them could be solved if I just became rich.

I'm brainstorming ideas on how to do it right now and one that I really think has legs is if I got a job with a 7 or 8 figure salary but kept my expenses fairly low and invested the difference.

I'm open to any other ideas-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Rich people say it doesn't solve the problems that really matter and they would know

If they give the money to me I will solve the problems that really matter

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

if you get rich we're going to eat you i dunno if that's an incentive or deterrent but keep it in mind

what if i gave you something to eat instead, like a tomato

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Fredrik1 posted:

Just make your coffee at home and don't spend it on overpriced starbucks latte

I'm trying to become rich because i want to drink overpriced starbucks lattes

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

I'm already a breast seeker