Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Come up with something really cool that a lot of people want and then only give it to them for money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

OP I guess you need to ask yourself;

would it be wrong or it be right
if you made some cash tonight
Chances are that you might

And you're contemplating wealthy brides

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

wait a minute

what if you just took other peoples money when they werent looking or something

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

gary oldmans diary posted:

i think it really would be cool to have lots and lots of money. i wouldnt even work anymore. like instead of my briefcase papers there would be briefcase money. and my mop bucket would be a money bucket instead

Imagine going to the bank and just transferring money from one account into the other and maybe taking some money out of the bank and stuffing it into your pockets. Then as you're wrapping up, the teller says "Anything else, we can help you with today?" and you say "Well yes." and when they look at you expectantly, you look around at everyone and smile and say "I'd LIKE. SOME. MORE. MONEY!" and then point down at the counter where you want them to put the money you want them to give you, and then they do, right there.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Not if you put the gun down to eat the apple

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

I want to write a breast seeker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Carry a shovel in your hands and if it vibrates or glows near some landmark, dig. Chances are you will find a treasure or a quest item leading to an even larger treasure or your horrifying death. Possibly and hopefully both, op.