Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Does anyone know what OP is even talking about?

Is it that weird new Netflix show? A comic book? A (sex) toy line?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

General Dog posted:

Thanks for the link and/or any kind of context at all, OP

I think OP just assumes everyone else keeps very up-to-date on Transformers news. Because, well, why wouldn't we?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

I thought that might be what you meant. I saw the ad.

But it's rated TV-Y7. Every single transformers show on Netflix (except Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy) is rated TV-Y7. So, I don't know, pretty sure it's still for kids.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Gonna go tell my kid he's a man now and throw him out.

I think the lessons he learned from Transformers will serve him well.

... But you better hope he'll grow to be more Optimus than Megatron when he shows up at your door again ten years later!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

alright so how much fuckin is there? Robot on robot, dino on dino, robot on dino, all of the above really

You know those weird furries who are like a wolf, but with wings?

Well there's a guy like that and he makes out with a black widow spider.

Also, a bird and a tiger gently caress so hard they fuse into one, single, transgender transformer (or I guess intersex transformer, but that doesn't scan as well).