Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004
Im gonna put cupcakes on your mind

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It doesn't even have a thin veneer of it being for children. It's directly marketed at the 30-40 year demographic. I think Optimus Prime has a sex scene? It takes itself so seriously. It might be awesome or it might be the stupidest thing I've ever watched. I don't know.

Gonna go tell my kid he's a man now and throw him out.

R.L. Stine posted:

the nickname the fans give themselves is going to be a problem

Decepti-cunts? I think it sounds good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I think the lessons he learned from Transformers will serve him well.

... But you better hope he'll grow to be more Optimus than Megatron when he shows up at your door again ten years later!

If he doesn't kick my door in and say "father, your lessons taught me well in the language of revenge" before blowing me away, I've failed as a father.

Mozi posted:

by the power of greyskull - i'm... i'm transforming!!!

Or maybe this but it has to be in Tracy Jordan's voice

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

Transformers: mortal's meat is fine!