Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

my favourite is either the insane blockchain poo poo consultants post or maybe the former colleagues that quit (or got fired) and becamse "property developers" and give themselves incredibly grand titles like "founder and MD: Powerful Holdings inc." and then post non-stop about property development seminars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

wait no it might be the "AI data analytics firm" posting about how their platform can help end modern slavery (???)

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

o poo poo that has reminded me that my boss wants me to get aws certified or something.

gonna post that poo poo on linkedin #cloud #learning #pleasehiremeohgodmylifeisanemptywasteland

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

cringetown, bro

lol owned

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

man a guy I used to work with has some extremely rose tinted views of what he actually does/did. reviewing the same spreadsheet twice a week is now "detailed static data analysis" apparently

unrelated to that but I keep doing those pointless linkedin quizzes when I'm drunk, gotta get those tags!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

echinopsis posted:

can you give me a powerful two-hander

not while we're social distancing echi, the NZ government forbids it :(