Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

All dogs are actually five cats in a trenchcoat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
It is impossible to tell both the location and velocity of a dog.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Dog eggs were considered a delicacy around the world, nearly causing dogs to be driven to extinction. They decided to become mammals to stop humans from poaching their eggs in response.

Dogs still miss laying eggs and will cry when they see them. This is why dogs howl at the moon, the biggest dog egg.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
Some day the moon will hatch. Will it be a moon-sized space puppy, or a moon-sized brood of space puppies?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Geemer posted:

Dog eggs were considered a delicacy around the world, nearly causing dogs to be driven to extinction. They decided to become mammals to stop humans from poaching their eggs in response.

Dogs still miss laying eggs and will cry when they see them. This is why dogs howl at the moon, the biggest dog egg.

This is actually why dogs spin around three times before lying down. Prior to mammalization they would perform a similar dance before laying their eggs.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
A common dog fetish is the "bulldog" face.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Bula Vinaka posted:

A common dog fetish is the "bulldog" face.

Cataboo dogs are all about ahemeow.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

When a dog's owner dies at home and the body isn't found for a while, their dog typically eats their face, liver and genitals, leaving the corpse a swollen mangled bloody mess for the unfortunate next of kin to identify.

Actually, it's cats.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

BigBadSteve posted:

When a dog's owner dies at home and the body isn't found for a while, their dog typically eats their genitals

That’s just revenge for the neutering.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Dogs don't know it's not bacon.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Bula Vinaka posted:

Dogs don't know it's not bacon.

:hmmyes:

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

It is erroneously understood that dogs have a vocabulary of around 35 words. They actually have a vocabulary of 69 words.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Dogs are the greatest falsehood

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Lil Peeler posted:

It is erroneously understood that dogs have a vocabulary of around 35 words. They actually have a vocabulary of 69 words.

One of those words is “nice”

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Dogs are succeptable to covid, but all it does is make them good boys/girls.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

When dogs drink out of the toilet bowl it's because they're looking for turds to swallow whole.

(Not far from the truth, this one.)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Help I'm being held hostage by a dog. He can't read so I told him this was the bone store and I that I am ordering the bones he's demanding. The only real Bone Store I can find sell shoes. Please send the dog catcher.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

BigBadSteve posted:

(Not far from the truth, this one.)

All dog falsehoods contain within them dog truths.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Help I'm being held hostage by a dog. He can't read so I told him this was the bone store and I that I am ordering the bones he's demanding. The only real Bone Store I can find sell shoes. Please send the dog catcher.

Pretend to hold a bone in your hand and then make a throwing motion. Use the resulting confusion to make your escape.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Pretend to hold a bone in your hand and then make a throwing motion. Use the resulting confusion to make your escape.

It didn't work. Who's a smart boy? He is! He is...:cry:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Dogs only give birth at night

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
You can ask a dog any question. The answer may surprise you.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What are trees covered in, dog?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
[Pizza Hut executive board room1963]

Chief executive: All right. We need a distinctive look for our restaurants. What should be their signature feature?

consultant who is a dog: Mansard!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Dogshit USED to be white

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
While it's possible to infer that dogs exist, it's impossible to prove conclusively.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Dogs evolved from plants. That's why they dig: to find their roots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
A dog has a mass of about 1.4 times the mass of the sun, but is not much bigger than a small city, about 15 km in radius.