Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I find the new killer frightening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Crossplay has less salt because no keyboard :(

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I like the aesthetics of the new map. It reminds me of Deathgarden. Remember Deathgarden?

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Survivors, like coworkers and roommates, aren't your friends.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
While waiting for the Ring update I decided to play some Identity V on my phone. This really is shameless.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

Yardbomb posted:

And yet somehow has a lot of the features, modes and stuff people have asked for in DBD for ages lol, when the copy just cares more.

Thats wild. I am actually enjoying it so far.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Its been so long since I've seen a Pinhead

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

Tiny Myers posted:

Alien would be such a kickass license to have. They'd have to work really hard to make the xenomorph intimidating enough. Maybe something like a series of vents throughout the map that you can traverse through and survivors can hear you coming from the banging in the vent.

I dunno that sounds like it actually takes effort.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
So are we excited for Evil Dead or nah?

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Is VHS' matchmaking just busted?

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I've enjoyed what I've played so far. Makes me wish Last Year was in the hands of...literally any other dev.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It would be nice for them to just make a style of game like this but have the monster be actually powerful and that not be a problem since it's not billed as esports or whatever.

Like did anyone here play Zombie Master back in the day? Or The Hidden? The ZM and Hidden roles were absurdly strong but that was like, the point. And since there was no MMR or progression or whatever you'd get alot of people playing those roles to have fun rather than win as fast as possible.

I wish The Hidden was still played. It was as recently as 2012 but every few years I redownload and its completely empty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Playing killer with pubbie teammates is legitimately the closest I have come to throwing a controller at the wall. Absolute buffoons.