Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Please, someone remind me why I dislike Cody so much, because I am starting to see him as the lesser evil out of the rest of the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I dunno. To me he's just kind of a drip, drip rear end in a top hat. Its just kind of the way he carries himself and treats people to me. Its not an overt thing. Like he's not his brother but he's definitely from the same family. Like when they all got a heads up they had made fun of Ian's autism and were getting controversy for it Nicole cried and apologized to him and worried how it looked, Dani stressed and worried about the optics, and Cody didn't care and said "they turned it into something it wasn't like they always do because that's the world we live in now." I just don't like him.

I dread him winning but there's not really anyone I'm happy to see win at this stage. I'm mostly watching out of spite at this stage. I want to see people suffer for their bad gameplay.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Cody just seems like a stupid rear end in a top hat trying to win money.

Nicole, Dani, Memphis, Christmas and Tyler all seem to take perverse joy from loving with people mentally.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think Dani, Nicole, and Tyler are basically all "victims" of that "its just a game" thing where they've convinced themselves that the game justifies bad behavior and even requires it. Dani's the most tolerable of the bunch to me because she at least seems to recognize its bad and feel guilty about it. Nicole denies it at all costs and makes herself the victim. I think Tyler does the exact same thing but with a cocky smile instead of a whiny cry.

Memphis is a middle aged bachelor rear end in a top hat and just doesn't give a poo poo.

Cody's from Jersey.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
Memphis didn't give a poo poo at 25 either.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Watching the West Coast feed, and man, this season is so loving joyless. No one looks like they are having fun, and it’s all this weird emotional manipulation that’s just gross.

E: Christmas is too much.

Twin Cinema fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Sep 21, 2020

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

You have no idea how gross it got. Things between Day and David got so heated that Day called David an Uncle Tom.

Nicole actually felt bad about that for a minute but Tyler assured her that it didn't matter, its just a game, and everyone does it. This whole thing was HIS scheme by the way. It was sold because Tyler pulled David into a room right before the show and then told everyone he voted to keep him. But we can't show Tyler for who he actually is. Just like we couldn't show Nicole laughing about "acting" sad about voting out Ian or Tyler manipulating Day and Bay into trusting him by using the BLM movement as a game piece. Always remember that this is the clean version of events.

Ugh. This season is so loving gross and they thing that because they're not bullying anyone out loud and are doing everything behind their back its ok. gently caress Dani, gently caress Nicole, gently caress Cody, gently caress Tyler, gently caress Christmas, gently caress this house.

I hope David lasts long enough and does enough to get AFP.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Sep 21, 2020

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

It’s always so much worse. Why should anything surprise me with this cast?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Just watched last night.

Can I put a small amount of blame on Kevin for running and telling Dani David’s plan? Or are we saying that doesn’t matter because they are all horrible.

Also boy oh boy did Christmas (and Cody a bit) come across as entitled assholes on the have not conversation. I love her saying “what, she’s going to put me on slop because I tried to send her home? I guess we are holding grudges “. Tough look.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Snowmankilla posted:

Just watched last night.

Can I put a small amount of blame on Kevin for running and telling Dani David’s plan? Or are we saying that doesn’t matter because they are all horrible.

Also boy oh boy did Christmas (and Cody a bit) come across as entitled assholes on the have not conversation. I love her saying “what, she’s going to put me on slop because I tried to send her home? I guess we are holding grudges “. Tough look.

I mean, Kevin is stupid as hell but that was going to happen regardless of what Kevin said

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Kevin’s been a gossipy mess all season and has unknowingly enabled a lot of this stuff but it happens with or without him.

I do wonder a little what might have been if he had gone home W1 instead of Keesha. Janelle and Kaysar have a loyal ally. Memphis has more reason to float. Nicole A doesn’t have Kevin poisoning her against Janelle. Day doesn’t have someone helping make her paranoid and off track. It might not have changed anything but who knows? Keesha could have won a HOH or Nicole could have got the vote or played Safety or something. .

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I still don’t understand the logic of backdooring David. What’s the point?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Twin Cinema posted:

I still don’t understand the logic of backdooring David. What’s the point?

Memphis was obsessed with getting the black man out and didn’t want him to play in the veto.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

But why is he worried about him playing veto? He’s never won anything.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Why blindside Ian? Why turn the few remaining outsiders/POC against each other in such an ugly way?

It helps to remember that the core element of New School BB is playing scared so 2 pawns and only admitting your target if you get a sure shot is just the way they all play.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Twin Cinema posted:

But why is he worried about him playing veto? He’s never won anything.

There’s really nothing to think about aside from the fact that Memphis is racist

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

This game is too confusing for me.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

God I hate Tyler.

But at least Nicole got zinged. Its the little things.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The burn on Nicole was loving amazing

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

My hope is that everyone watching Big Brother sees how awful this vote thing is.

I am not entirely hopeful. My friend told me he was a fan of Tyler.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Triple eviction? Let’s just do it in one night and end this season.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Right. Bring on the Octo-eviction.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Julie: "I love God too! :haw:"

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I slept through the live show. Its real early to stop caring.

Edit is a joke. Of course the spend a segment on Day and Nicole, blackout the feeds when Day finds out and confronts Nicole about it, and then don't even acknowledge it happened on the show. What a garbage edit season.

Dani and Nicole voting to keep Day when they know their votes don't matter after spending a week gaslighting her about the Ian vote. Such loving assholes.

At least Day went out strong. And taught us all a valuable lesson about the problem with giant rear end earrings.

Poque posted:

Julie: "I love God too! :haw:"

That was somehow the perfect awkward response to all the awkward faces listening to Day's passionate speech. 2020 really broke Chenbot and she's more awkward than ever. But she loves her some Memphis alliance reveals.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Ooooooo, Day got done dirty.
By Nicole ... once AGAIN!
That's a big bitter pill to swallow and she has every right to be pissed, but it was both her and Kevin that refused to accept what Kaysar (and lesser extent Janelle) were always saying from the jump which was for the most part true.
More true than the fish stories The Committee were feeding them.

Yeah, Kaysar was all over the place on who was in the super alliance and completely missed the mark that Memphis was in on it to his own detriment, but Kevin had the EXACT BEAD on the factions early on (Week 1? 2?) but was so easily swayed with shiny baubles and happy chat and frankincense and murr because... Kevin.

As a BB fan since the beginning, I do like that Day gave props to BB1 Cassandra Waldon and BB3 Danielle Reyes in her voting plea speech.
If it wasn't for BB3 Danielle's blunt and pointedly cocky exit messages to the evicted she would have been the winner of BB3 I believe and deservedly so.
The whole jury house sequester system that has been in place since after season 3 was created because of Dani in season 3 and the uproar it caused because of her non-win

David being wishy-washy didn't help but at the same time Day had her mind made up that David had motives and left zero room to bend and adapt.
Day's game was a mess all along with everyone else that went out before her.

This entire season is a shitshow which is why I've been steadfast against returnee twists or seasons.
It was ALWAYS going to become of this.

That said, Dr. Will Kirby has had enough plastic surgery to be the second coming of either George Hamilton or Siegfried & Roy.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Despite the show spending the first half giving a reason why Dani will be put up, I expect it to be David and Kevin.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Kevin with some stellar gameplay.

E: mind you, I can understand Kevin’s frustration for constantly being on the block.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I cannot even believe how little Dr Will is in this episode.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Savahontas posted:

I cannot even believe how little Dr Will is in this episode.

Maybe he watched himself and decided to have someone take his face back to normal

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Will's not there to entertain us. His job is to do interviews telling everyone how great the season is and how people who don't like it are just unhappy with themselves.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I mean hats off to production for making this episode so immersive. Now I know how it feels to get played by Dr Will.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Like yo like Cody is like pumped to like win HOH and like play this game like hard like real and like make a like move that like helps like my game and like moves me like forward.

I like the part where he confronts Kevin "honestly" in the DR.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

It's such a wet fart of a season... there is just so much poo.
Any angle of even the slightest edge of adversity has been sent out already.

Congrats on Tyler, Cody and Enzo being 1,2,3 in any particular order.
The table has been set.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I can't believe there is another month of this season.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Y’know, maybe it’s because I didn’t have access to the feeds in her season, but Christmas seems like she’s ready to go off at any moment.

When I picked her in my Big Brother pool, it was because I actually liked her.

Enzo is also correct. Why is Cody wasting his HOH going after Kevin? It’s this new style of game that is incredibly boring.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christmas kind of had an edge in BB19 and got into a couple of things, but it was with Jess and Cody and Mark who were all assholes who got into physical fights with others. So it kind doesn't stand out to me. It did for some. I personally think that was a touch of misogyny but that's tough to argue at this stage. Or you know... after she rammed the car of the lady who was sleeping with her boyfriend while eight months pregnant.

She was also on a lot of pain meds last time.

Like really, under any other circumstances I'd say that she generally has gotten along well with people and this is a house of people who also painted Janelle, Bayleigh, and Da'vonne as "time bombs", and a bunch of dudes who are terrified of confrontation so are very transparently threatened by a woman like Christmas. But you know... that time she lost her mind undermines the defense a bit.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Oct 1, 2020

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I would be willing to give Christmas the benefit of the doubt if it wasn't for that ugly scene with Day, and also, what she did outside of the house.

At this point, I don't even know what I am hoping for in this game. Enzo has been the person who I have liked the most, which isn't really saying much considering his competition.

Maybe for someone to step in and say that there has been an error, and because of this, Day is now the winner of the season.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Look at it this way.

There's a REALLY high chance that whoever finishes second will have finished second once before already. And that's funny.

Enzo/Christmas finish 3rd again.
Dani/Cody/Tyler/Memphis finish 2nd again.

That's the extent of my hopes at this stage. Maybe a Dani or Nicole win because because that would piss off the rest of them and stifle some of their "greatest alliance of all time" nonsense.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I actually would welcome a Dani win. And not because I am a fan, but just because early in the season they singled her out as a threat, and it'd be funny if she just steamrolled until the end.

Also, tonight is a 2-hour episode. Oh god. I was hoping for maximum chaos in an hour for the three evictions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah I'm really not feeling like giving BB 2 hours of my day. Maybe I'll get there and do some chores during it or something but I dunno. I got better distractions right now.

Doubt I'll get to last night's episode before then either. Its real early for me to be tuning out.