Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
So the winner is who ever takes out Cody right? Enzo better hope he can drag Xmas to the end or he's gonna lose to Hayden again. And Memphis has to be planning to do Nicole v Cody if he can pull out HOH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"Tyler made strategic mistakes when he wanted to go home."

"Tyler wanted to go home when he made strategic mistakes."

Passive voice writing is an amazing magic trick.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

Julie: "I love God too! :haw:"

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Real talk. Dani got a crush on Cody and a WAAAAAAAY inflated and warped sense of her game.

Ian won back a bit of my respect by being the one person who recognized David's "I'm hosed in this game, why wouldn't I take $10K?" reasoning instead of pretending he should have believed the gaslighting and try and steal one more week.

And I'm still giggling that Kevin is impressed that Tyler is "controlling the game" because he won HOH and got his target out.

That's right, all I care about is the Jury. And now Tyler's on it. And he went on with a sad little lie. HA!

"Cody and Enzo might have gotten confused about where my priorities were when I tried to blindside Cody and take out his ally and then told Enzo that Cody told me to target him."

Its amazing how far being pretty gets you.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
David's reasoning makes the sense. He didn't have a road to the end of the game, and he may as well take the 10K to get something out of this season.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think it speaks to the nature of the problem of this season.

Day and Kevin object to what David did because they played all season with the idea that they were JUST outside the core and could work their way in with the right move or conversation and be in a better position next week. So from their perspective David risked that chance.

Dani objected to it because she was one of the people advancing that lie and the Committee all drank the Kool Aid and got upset when people didn't believe their lies the same way Gr8ful did last season. So from her perspective David just was supposed to buy in to the house group think.

David was one of the few people this season who genuinely recognized he was being used. He didn't always. Tyler had him fooled for awhile. But that week Ian went home woke him up to his actual position and the general dynamics. So when he went on the block he recognized that even if he wasn't the target that week he'd be the target the next eviction (which he was) so he should just get what he could instead of hoping he could just win comps until something changed.

Ian at different points of the season had Day/Kevin's mindset, Dani's mindset, and David's mindset. But he seems to be a rational guy so I think he was able to see David's perspective.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Real talk. Dani got a crush on Cody and a WAAAAAAAY inflated and warped sense of her game.

Ian won back a bit of my respect by being the one person who recognized David's "I'm hosed in this game, why wouldn't I take $10K?" reasoning instead of pretending he should have believed the gaslighting and try and steal one more week.

Dani telling David that if he had gotten the veto Christmas would have gone home is insane. I don't know which scenario is worse, that Dani actually believes that or that she would bother to lie to David now that they're in jury.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I will never tire of the look on Cody's face when Julie says 'by a vote of 3 to 2...'

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, that might be it for me and BB22. Why did I watch that? That was a terrible hour of my time wasted. There was a segment about Enzo's 10 year foot fetish obsession. I mean, what the hell? Why did I watch that?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Oct 13, 2020

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I thought this was the comics episode and I do still want to see that.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I actually wanted more Enzo foot action. I guess that’s why people pay for the feeds.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Enzo should skip cameo and go straight to OnlyFans.

BB16 Christine has a wildly successful OnlyFans and not that she asked for my opinion but drat good for her.

Savahontas fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Oct 13, 2020

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

STAC Goat posted:

Kaysar: I'm happy, I had a great time. Bay is going to teach me how to be a social media influencer after this. I'm going to sell my personality.
Janelle: I'm still not going to be posting poo poo on Instagram, selling it. I'll put my stupid houses on there, sell those.
Kaysar: I'm going to start a podcast.
Bayleigh: You’re so annoying.
Janelle: I would never start a podcast.
Kaysar: I'm going to play video games for money. What else?
Bayleigh: YouTube. And a fans only.
Janelle: What's a fans only?
Bayleigh: Oh my gosh, guys. You don’t know what that is?
Janelle: We’re a different generation.
Bayleigh: Its literally exactly what it sounds like. People pay a subscription to get like your only access.
Kaysar: Oh, is that what Dick Donato has?
Bayleigh: No, its like… Sexy pictures and weird stuff.
Kaysar: Oh.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1297348678290681857

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I really thought Christmas was going to win that HOH. Her or Memphis would have been more exciting than freaking Nicole.

I'm guessing you didn't want the big or small pumpkins at the back of the basket, because both types seem like they'd roll off more easily? Like, the small ones are lighter and get rustled more easily, and the big ones probably take less movement to tip off the basket. So maybe you want mediums along the back? Meanwhile though, at least Christmas had one drop on the tricky part. Memphis had one fall off just randomly when he wasn't even at the fulcrum.

:lol: at Nicole telling Cody that Christmas wants him gone and then being surprised he wants to vote out Christmas. Come on, man!

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Oct 13, 2020

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Savahontas posted:

Enzo should skip cameo and go straight to OnlyFans.

BB16 Christine has a wildly successful OnlyFans and not that she asked for my opinion but drat good for her.

That’s unexpected

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

It would be in everybody's best interest to vote Memphis out before Christmas, even if Christmas is coming after Cody. Like, at this point, if you don't win the next HOH, you will be on the block, so why does Cody care?

Of the remaining HGs, Christmas has the worst resume. Memphis can at least point to his multiple HOHs, and the illusion that he's playing this chess-match of a game.

Although, people may not vote for Nicole because she's already won and also out of spite.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I think Nicole could beat Christmas and maybe Memphis. Beating Enzo or Cody would be a lot harder. Funny because her nominations were exactly the opposite of that.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Yeah, I think Enzo and Cody are both at the top of the list. Cody's only worry is that he burned a few jurors.

But, Nicole is in a bad place, I think. She really is stuck between two pairs, but I think Enzo/Cody would go for Memphis/Christmas before they voted for her. So, she made the right choice to advance slightly in the game, but she also picked the duo she won't beat.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I think whoever takes down Cody has a really good shot to win the game. He's really good at comps though, and this might have been the only moment to knife him for Nicole.

If she was gonna do it she probably needed to lay it all out for Memphis to get a good deal out of him. You can fault her for not making the move if you think she should know Cody will win, but I think a lot of the players just assume the jury will be bitter so it doesn't matter if Cody has been in the center of everything.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christmas' theoretical pitch is that she's played a pretty clean game. She had her alliance in the Committee, she had her F3 in the Wise Guys v2. She has multiple F2s but hasn't been forced to betray any of them and won't unless an Enzo/Memphis vote somehow happens. And she's gone out of her way to be social and work the jury, even if that's sometimes been obvious. Still, Memphis and Nicole are assholes who don't like people and Cody and Enzo are condescending cowards who actively shun targets and blame them for being betrayed. So in theory Christmas is playing the best Jury Management. There's the whole Day thing though. And even though Day's got a lot of reasons to be mad at a lot of people Christmas actually seemed like she might have repaired some of that on the way out the door and Day seemed less upset by her than the people actually screwing her, that incident left a mark. It allowed everyone to dismiss Christmas as a hothead and non threat who they were just using. And it hard to convince a Jury who spent all season thinking you can't want that you should win.

I'm not sure what I think of Memphis' jury chances. He's got a resume but he's got a perception problem. Half the jury he never bothered to speak to and was a dick to and the other half spent all season laughing at him thinking he was in control. If he takes out Cody or something maybe that changes but he'd be a fool to sit next to him.

Enzo I think might be drawing dead. He's well liked and all but I think he undermined that by being so fake to everyone on the way out the door. He told every target "I'm totally keeping you, but I don't know what the vote will be, I'll get back to you" and then avoided them blatantly and let them go annoyed at what a fake coward he is. I think people just doen't respect him and think he's a floater/pawn. And him voting out David over Nicole hurt him bad in that department. If he doesn't take out Cody I think he's screwed.

Nicole's a total wildcard. Do they respect Nicole for being a winner who made it through a second time? Do they resent her for playing under the radar the first half and hiding behind guys? Part of me can say that she has a built in voting block if Ian and Dani are on her side and Day and Kevin still like her more than the guys. Part of me thinks she's screwed if Dani creepily resents Cody choosing her and Day doesn't want to hold her nose and vote for Nicole to win a second time. She should want to be at the end with Christmas and I think she has a shot against Memphis and Enzo. But she's probably screwed against Cody.

I guess in the end I'm arguing Cody beats everyone. Which sucks to realize because I hate that douchebag. Still, he's basically playing the Tyler game. He hasn't burned a few jurors, he's burned every juror and he'll burn every remaining juror besides Christmas. Does that matter with this group? Is there a "Kaycee" in this group, someone respected and liked enough to get the votes or a "Bayleigh", someone mad enough at Cody to champion against him? I dunno. But they're all idiots every round they don't take him out.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

If Cody makes it to final 2 he wins for sure, and he might just be the second "perfect game" too. On the other hand, at this point I genuinely think that Nicole only loses to Cody.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

pospysyl posted:

On the other hand, at this point I genuinely think that Nicole only loses to Cody.

We are in the darkest timeline

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I'm here for it. Nicole knifing Cody with a Veto at F4 would be CHEFS KISS.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I want a BBCan 1 dumb jury

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

During this season, the most interesting scenario never occurs. So, I fully expect neither Christmas nor Memphis to win HOH tonight.

e: Meant to say veto. But, I also think they won't win HOH.

Twin Cinema fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Oct 14, 2020

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I realize they have to say something during their diary sessions, so they may not be believing their words, but I never understand when people get mad that people are trying to play the game.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
What a hilariously boring final 5.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I don’t want to back door Cody, even though there’s only 5 of us, but I know i won’t beat him in the end, so I need to get him out. Whatever shall I do?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its amazing how like they've all coasted through this game and yet they all still are so pathetic they have to poo poo talk the people they beat pre jury. You're Cody and you've never sat on the block and have a crazy good chance of winning and you're still pressed by the guy you targeted in W1 who didn't buy your bullshit. Nicole's got a chance to become the only 2 time winner and put herself in the conversation of one of the greatest and she can't get past jealousy towards Janelle. Enzo's being a dick to Nicole A? Cody's trashing Keesha? Memphis poo poo talking Day? Why? What did any of these people do besides not pregame with them?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Oct 15, 2020

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
My boyfriend walked into the room during that part and was just like, what's wrong with these people?

What indeed

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Yeah, it came across incredibly bad. My only hope for this season is that the finalists for America's Favourite are, like, Kaysar/Janelle/Day.

And, the more I think about it, the stupider Nicole not using the veto is. Like, she has already said that Cody and Enzo are going to take each other and that no one can beat Cody in the Final 2. Christmas comes to her and says that she'll take her to Final 2, and has proven herself to be loyal to a fault in this game. She also has the votes to get out Cody. So, a Final 4 of Nicole/Christmas/Memphis/Enzo is much better for Nicole's game. Now, she's really hoping that Enzo/Cody vote out Memphis instead of Christmas. And if they don't, then what? None of Enzo/Cody/Memphis are going to take her past next week (maybe she squeaks by if she's up against Memphis). She can't play HOH next week, either.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Savahontas posted:

My boyfriend walked into the room during that part and was just like, what's wrong with these people?

What indeed
They were probably asked to make some cracks about the other comics. saying that because literally every person was doing it

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't think they had to be prompted to take pot shots at the other players. They've done it all season all the time. Cody and Nicole haven't stopped insulting Kaysar and Janelle respectively since Day 1 in the house. They're just complete assholes and they're obsessed with the handful of people who never actually played to their egos or who called them on their poo poo.

The weirdest was actually Enzo insulting Nicole A because... what the hell did she do? Or Cody making fun of Keesha because why? She was a perfectly nice person you evicted Week 1 because you have never made a big move in 2 seasons of the game. But its far from the only time he's mocked Keesha. He's just an rear end in a top hat.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Oct 15, 2020

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

“Kaysar returns to surprise the Houseguests.”

Noooooo, Kaysar. You don’t need to do this.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Enzo sucks

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Enzo does indeed suck. I still want to see him win the most. Although, at this point, it's more about who I dislike the least. I am happy that Memphis got sent packing.

It will be really funny if Cody loses HOH and everyone lets him get past this week. At that point, just let him loving win this miserable season.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cody going 4th, Enzo 3rd, and a Nicole/Christmas F2 would satisfy me well enough. Sure, Nicole and Christmas are assholes but it would piss all of the assholes off to see either of them win so its a numbers game.

It used to be Enzo 3rd and Cody 2nd but I don't really believe Cody will lose a F2 now. So hopefully Cody doesn't win something at F4 and whoever is in the right spot gets smart.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

That would be the perfect way for this season to finish, actually.

I think if anyone goes up against Cody, he will win. The weird thing is that everyone seems to realize this, but have continued to not do anything about it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Can't go against the house.

That's the problem with drinking the kool aid. It affects everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Everyone getting mad that everyone is playing the game in Final 4.