Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
why Julie gotta rub the salt in there with Nicole. I mean she played bad but you don’t gotta call her out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Sometimes I hear the BB community say BB16 was one of the worst seasons and I'm like "That's silly, they just have over the top hate for Derrick but he played a great game and Nicole and Donny were very likable."

Then I remember Frankie. And how much I hate Cody. And Battle of the Block. And the awkwardness of Devon's breakdown. And the coldness of Derrick and Cody cutting Britney. And all the Christine stuff. And poor, poor Amber.

Maybe they're onto something.

I’m kind of surprised Zach isn’t back for this season, he was good television even if he was insufferable. Is he a huge chud or something?

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Bucswabe posted:

If anyone is looking for a season of Big Brother that has the exact opposite of this type of game play; where players form tight rival alliances, and make big moves, and the power shifts happen weekly; look for Big Brother Canada Season 6.

I decided to re-watch it after mentioning it in the spoiler thread, and it's even better than I had remembered. Such an amazingly satisfying ending!

Paras did absolutely nothing all season except winning HoH at final 4. Both Kayla and Derrick played far more impactful games and both should have clocked her in the final if the jury wasn’t bitter. She was the definition of a floater. Great season overall, I just think she was an incredibly weak winner and I’ve never understood people’s love for her game

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Somehow Christmas managed an even less impressive hoh win than the time she won a race with a broken foot

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
I’ve got about 12 episodes saved up on PVR but I just got spoiled on who the final 3 are and imma just delete all these episodes. Glad that I made the right choice to stop watching after Day’s eviction