Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
To me, the game isn’t broken and the show isn’t broken. It’s just that when people in the same alliance win consecutively (especially early) people say oh gently caress, here we go again. But alliances are only as strong as the weakest member. We’re already seeing it with Dani and everyone turning on her. Sucks to see Kaysar go because I think he was a solid player but could never really get out of neutral gear, no fault of his own. I would have loved to see Day win just to see if she’d stir the pot, but even Christmas, if she’s paying attention, should realize she’s on the outside and do something about it. If not, well, maybe Ian gets HoH next week :confuoot:

Ace Jameson fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Sep 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Tyler acting like he’s drugged up or something

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
this season has sucked thus far but i think the rest of this season will be good. lots of blood on hands, people under buses

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
i think you need to expect the unexpected