Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
lmao will this be the anthem of 2020? ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ICR posted:

I was raging the past two days on the spidey and many other exclusives for a console, but I’m more calm about it today.

Such a horribly anti-player move.

Either way, yeah, I do want to read everybody’s take on beta. I’ll be playing it on pc next week but want to know everything going in. The good and the bad!

Same! I'm low key interested in this since I really enjoyed the previous Crystal Dynamics games.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ICR posted:

It just makes me wonder what’s happening behind the scenes to have:

- 4 different exclusivity avenues, 3 of which are with phone providers.
- 5,000 copies of the full game given away free via Verizon.
- 5 Gum being chosen as a way to earn artifacts in game amongst other things. And boosts. But yeah, actual gear.

I know there’s more but I’ll stop there. Is this a no faith in your game or just business as usual?

sounds like marketing went out of control honestly

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I'm having some low key fun during the beta but I'm definitely going to wait and see once its fully out.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
The campaign is 8 hours long? the gently caress

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

The kiss of death

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I think studios will see the results of this game and probably godfall and maybe finally decide that loot games and GaaS are not GOOD if you don’t have the content for it. They sell like poo poo when the word of mouth is bad and that happens most of the time. People are tired of this poo poo

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
The repetitive grind just to unlock your abilities and there being no real end game. What the gently caress were they thinking lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
What the gently caress lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I think they may be aiming to make the game Free to Play with these changes? lmao man