Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
I ended up liking the game more that I thought I would based on my weekend beta impressions. If I hadn't got a free copy through that Verizon promotion I probably never would've touched it again but I liked the campaign ok and I think Thor is super fun to play so I'll probably keep it around for a little while. Plus some of the jank can be funny:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
I had one crash at the mission rewards screen and lost all my progress for it and had to do again it to get credit but thankfully it was a short one. It's made me real nervous about doing any mission that takes longer than 10 minutes to complete though.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
I hope they add an even wider view combat camera in the future. The current wide one still feels claustrophobic. It doesn't need to be Diablo range, but someone closer to Spiderman would probably go a long way to making the combat not feel like such a clusterfuck.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Until I know how they're handling the saves for ps4 to ps5 version I'm just gonna take a break. It's not like there's much to do anyways and hopefully by the time they sport it out there will be a property endgame.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

thebardyspoon posted:

Do you mean like monopoly or something like GTA where you go round buying up businesses and having them make money? Seems like an odd fit for an Avengers game to me.

Tony Stark real estate mogul dlc where you try to get his fortune back.