Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They want the MCU bland asthetic so none of that fun stuff. At least MUA3 was fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The first character being two Hawkeyes is incredible.

Did Square/Crystal Dynamics get this game because of the prior Disney partnership with Kingdom hearts? Because who's bright idea was it to give to them?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

It being made by square/ crystal Dynamics was the real red flag. They've never made a game like this or like what ww would actually call fun.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Anthem dying and this still getting support is a travesty

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They're really copying Destiny's homework

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

This was always a console game. No way this was gonna survive on steam. I got a PS4 version for cheap solely for the free upgrade to PS5.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Square-Enix is literal trash and I hope people start talking about it more. They scapegoat anything not FF or DQ.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

That's not square. That's platinum. Square just published. Like square controls crystal dynamics. They don't control platinum.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

Sony does not own Spider-Man video game rights. They only have rights to the films. Everything else is Marvel.

Most likely is Sony paid some cash for the exclusivity because of the Insomniac games. Our they flat out paid to put him in the game but only for their console.

I think this is more likely. He wouldn't be in if Sony didn't pay s bunch of money. It lines up with why he isn't in yet-he wasn't on their original dev timeline.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K43xpeAmZ-g

No gameplay

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Moola posted:

*in an extremely tired divorced dad voice* I'm spider-man...

If he was Spidey from Into The Spider Verse that would own. He realizes he got plopped into a bad video game universe and all the avengers are way too happy all the time.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm7UihBP2PE

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

If they made exclusive levels for Spidey people would riot more. It would take time away from stuff for everybody.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The only game that's done it right is Fortnite.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Outriders is Borderlands.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Guadians won't be delisted anytime soon would it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

What I like in my superhero games are two characters who shoot a bow and one who uses guns and fists like every other game.