Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
People expected them because the movies made more money than god, so cynicism told us it'll be those iterations of the characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

Hmmm, no, I don’t think I will be going to reddit.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

The fact there are people in this thread that aren't just the remnants of Groot Force is impressive

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Soonmot posted:

So which of you suckers are gonna be on PS4 because if I'm gonna do multiplayer, I'm not doing it with pubbies.

Buy it for me and I'll ride side saddle until the end of the earth

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

ICR please tell me specifically how it goes on launch, there rest of the thread can find out on their own but call me at 3am ok

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I know it's gonna be dumb as hell but I gotta know when where and how it's revealed cap is alive. It's gotta be peak comic book dumb.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Fight to the death for my amusement

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

They would have tried if they survived the year

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Mechafunkzilla posted:

150. Gear doesn't drop higher than 130, then you can upgrade each piece +10 and get another +10 from your major artifact...but there's really no point in doing that, since there's no advantage to having a PL 150 character rather than a PL 135 one.

There will, inevitably, be something requiring a gear check in the 150 zone, likely the next non-hero content update or a raid or something. Assuming this doesn't get immediately shut down or something.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Relax, we're already getting a member of the Fantastic 4.

On PS4.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

You'll get em next time, ice man

Meantime if anybody needs me I'll be leveling my wolverine skin in fortnite to get the rainbow foil colors because it's the closest thing I'll ever see to a cosmic again

Hit me when this adds wolverine

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Ougher posted:

Bring back Marvel Heroes,

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I can't be loving ghost rider and wolverine shooting and killing banana men in this so Fortnite wins by tko

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

None of this would be a problem if Marvel Heroes was still around

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Come back marvel heroes please I beg u

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Playable Vision but they really gently caress up and build him on Hulk's kit

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Eventually he becomes Penance who just bleeds all the time so "never missing a vein" was almost there

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Grabbed it for the free weekend on PS4, played a spell, and while chatting with my roommate we went to see how much it costs on sale. It lists the main game as "purchased", and all other versions as "unavailable" except for a deluxe upgrade edition option for $20. Surely they didn't gently caress up and just give me this game to keep, did they?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

They should have put Moon Knight in this game it would have fixed all it's problems

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

sleeping dogs got killed for this and you can’t even play as juggernaut smh

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

yeah lol if you think that nightmare scenario was exclusive to gaz

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

AccountSupervisor posted:

Its actually quite the opposite.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2021/09/15/marvels-avengers-has-sold-better-than-you-think-this-year/?sh=5340ad21c961

One of their Senior Producers was chatting on Discord recently as well and was saying that console player count is strong and growing, that its only PC that has a small count and the games not even close to dead in any way.

My group of 6 enjoy this game a lot and the two new players we just helped level up have been having a great time :shrug:

Never have an issue matchmaking, even at odd hours.

It might just be that....people like this game and play it. What a drag!

Sounds like you're bluffing, but I can't be sure. Quickly, buy me a copy on PS4 so I may gather my own data

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

It finally going game pass is cool but man all my buddies who would play this are on PS4 woops

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Well it's 7am on the day of and no sign of this drat game on game pass for PC or Xbox. Just wanted to set this thing to install while I was at work but I would know better for this game to make anything convenient, including playing it for free.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Aren't you the guy who insisted the game is actually making square all their money singlehandedly this year

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

AccountSupervisor posted:

Anyways, back to playing this bad game and my corner of the internet it isnt habitually shat on. Hope you all have fun with the Nov 30th content update for those who even actually play this game enough to care.

Dog you are taking this poo poo weirdly personal

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Bushmaori posted:

Nah it was the same insufferable hot goon takes talking down to them for liking something.
Let people like things.

You wouldn't have to say "let people like things" if this game was good

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

dogstile posted:

In ICR threads its always the same 4/5 people who don't even like the genre anymore relentlessly making GBS threads on people who are having a good time, then acting weird when they start doing it back.

It's always fun to watch, at least more fun than I had with Avengers/Anthem/Outriders :shrug:

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

That no mid join poo poo is ROUGH

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Can't wait til we get red hulk as a standalone character

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Winter Soldier better be voiced by David Hayter again