Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

These subtitles are wild. Most of the time they don't even describe the sound they just say what's going on. It's like they're subtitles to be read aloud for blind people or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I ain't trying to play the campaign I just want to jump in and rock some online. What difficulty level or whatever it's called should I be trying to matchmake on? Feels like no one is online at level 2.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Ran into an annoying bug, hoping someone has a solution. In one of the first missions, Kamala has to knock out some security cameras or something for Bruce in the Chimera lab. I knock em all out but when I get back to the table and Bruce nothing happens. I guess a cutscene is supposed to play but nope, we just stand there like dopes. Anyone run into this and found a workaround? Currently reinstalling and hoping that fixes it.

Grem fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Sep 11, 2020

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Someone earlier said there's an iso or major artifact that allows gear to go over 130 or something? Anyone know where to find that?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

El Cid posted:

The highest level gear can drop at is 130, and then you can upgrade legendary equipment 10 times, so a full set of that gets you to 140. The remaining 10 power you get from having a fully upgraded major artifact equipped (doesn't matter which one) since every upgrade level of major artifact just adds a flat +1 to your power.

Got it, thanks.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Captain America's targeted shield throw/kick back is the best ranged attack in the game and there's no changing my mind.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

a mysterious cloak posted:

I'm enjoying the game, but is there any reason to do matchmaking? I've done a couple of games with other people, but it seems like filling out the team with AI is just as good.

On top of what others have said, if you get downed a certain number of times with just AI teammates you restart from a checkpoint. With other players you can suck as much as you want.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

People who AFK when matchmaking are the devil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

If you are still playing this game you should stop.