Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

thebardyspoon posted:

Same with the villains, it's a game where they want you to fight bosses again and again like dungeons in WoW or rifts in Diablo, soooo they have Taskmaster and Abomination and some big boring robots and call it good? Why not have the Wrecking Crew, Crossbones and some lower level tech villains as mooks that show up occasionally. Or some mini MODOK clones to reuse some of those animations, etc?
There's dozens of different MODO[X], including ones created from clones of various heroes. AIM also had a PMC that dosed the soldiers with gamma rays which caused them to Hulk out (see: reusable animation).

There's plenty of options to mix things up, but I don't think they're interested in doing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Invalid Validation posted:

I’m sure they just expected to be Destiny: Marvel Edition. Except they don’t seem to want to invest resources into fixing it like Bungie did.
You mean fixing it a year later and charging for the privilege to play the 'fixed' product, which manages to last a season and a half before they start loving things up again?

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Invalid Validation posted:

Worked for Bungie.
Avengers released last Autumn, which means that we're in the middle of the games Curse of Osiris, aka the lowest watermark in the franchise.

IDK, they might be following the Bungie model after all.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

TheAgent posted:

and the stream is over. after about 10 minutes.

wtf are they doing

Did the chat start turning against them, or did they just not have much to discuss?

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

TheAgent posted:

That's loving amazing. Why the gently caress are they getting Asros lol, he was absolutely the dumbest gently caress Mr Gaz ever hired and that's saying something

Please elaborate.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Good news, everyone! When people responded to the the new XP system with "WTF, this grind is ridiculous!", the Devs were listening!

https://twitter.com/VGC_News/status/1446409963589492766?t=tQcqrVewMAaLAqL7vRoF3g&s=19

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Lmao-kanda Forever

https://twitter.com/PlayAvengers/status/1616571170589114372?t=LyPy72OuuXWZGapF0wr4gw&s=19

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Ryaomon posted:

it's not to late to add one more character who is a regular person without any super powers
In fact, why not take away a leg just to show how badass he is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Voiced by Jeremy Renner?

:thejoke: