Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Uhh we have a member of the Fantastic Four available on all platforms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I think probably half the missions I've run with people online have frozen up near the end.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I really want to like this game but drat there's a lot of problems. Number one is probably the matchmaking loving sucks so you can spend 15 minutes searching, find one person, and they'll drop out before the thing starts. It also still crashes a lot. Not as much as it did before but man it seems every vault I do has a 50/50 chance to crash on me. Also holy poo poo the modifiers are stupid sometimes. The last vault I did had extra melee damage and projectile damage so it wound up with things like Thor getting one shot.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MeekOrganicInsect-mobile.mp4

(this vault also froze on me right when it was opening at the end)