Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

unsurprisingly, this is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

yaaaay dark order

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

StarkRavingMad posted:

jesus christ, how did WWE gently caress up with Mox so badly, he's so good at this

Just give the guy a mic and step away

you COULD do that, but then who would talk about how much You People stink

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

that was, like, a 450 shoulderbutt

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

How many insurance claims do you think are out there across history for totaled cars with the cause of damage listed as "professional wrestling"

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

that combo sequence was cool as hell

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Is this going to be the first episode of Dynamite with zero women's segments?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

karmicknight posted:

Check the title, it's been promoted.

i did miss that, but man, if we're about to do the debate segment and we've still got a championship main event I wonder if it gets much time

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

wasn't hot about the whole of that segment but OC's promo was real, real good

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

well, I'm glad they got the segment in, I guess

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That was pretty brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

MJeff posted:

Hot drat, that was good.

I wish Darby wasn't a bad person, because that was some brilliant pro wrestling.

yeah, were it not for the Darby factor I would've been losing my poo poo at that main event, but it's just, y'know, it's there.