Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
12/10 Man Tag
Swole vs Reba
Best Friends vs The Best
Mox vs Darby
View Results

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

x-posting from the episode thread:

Do you think Cody is going to bleed in his match v Scorpio Sky? If so, guess when it's going to happen!

When will Cody bleed on the Aug 12th Dynamite?

Just some extra fun for tonight!

(It's my first time using Google Forms so hopefully it's set up right.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I can't believe modding on this site is hosed up wow just wow.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

xbilkis posted:

Brandi making clear that she's running the Tag Team Tourney and has no role in Dynamite booking is a good strategy for getting all the women's division complainers off her back

"Take your pitchforks to coward Toney folks"

I wouldn't bet on that. She's said multiple times in different interviews or on Twitter or whatever that she's not running the women's division a bunch of times but people still come after her for it. It probably won't ever truly stop for her because she's the only woman in a position of power out of her and the EVP group so people will want to pin all of the failures of the women on TV on the one woman in a position of power behind the scenes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i still remember the really dumb panic posting when it was mentioned that sonny kiss was a hire that brandi liked people thought it meant he was being put in the women's division.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

just leave the live thread up until MRT is back imo

I messaged MRT to check in after the probation got lifted, haven't gotten a response or seen him on the browsing list, so there's a possibility he won't log back in until the days were to be up

If that's still the case when Dynamite starts, I don't mind keeping track of the F4W recap (like I was already doing for the NXT recaps this week in Jerusalem's absence), and if that's still the case when the show's over I'll just make a post with it, add it to the OP, and update the thread title

If that ends up being the case, that might mean a minor delay in my posting the NXT recap in the WWE thread, but AEW gets more traffic on Wednesdays, so the AEW thread is what I'll prioritize

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

I messaged MRT to check in after the probation got lifted, haven't gotten a response or seen him on the browsing list, so there's a possibility he won't log back in until the days were to be up

If that's still the case when Dynamite starts, I don't mind keeping track of the F4W recap (like I was already doing for the NXT recaps this week in Jerusalem's absence), and if that's still the case when the show's over I'll just make a post with it, add it to the OP, and update the thread title

If that ends up being the case, that might mean a minor delay in my posting the NXT recap in the WWE thread, but AEW gets more traffic on Wednesdays, so the AEW thread is what I'll prioritize

Should be fine because even when NXT has a good night there's often not even a thread for it here.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Eat My Fuc posted:

Should be fine because even when NXT has a good night there's often not even a thread for it here.

Since you know the product so well you should do the GDTs (I am serious)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Since you know the product so well you should do the GDTs (I am serious)

I'd be happy to but i'd probably be bad at it at first, i'm also behind on a lot of their men's division stuff because it's been pretty dire but I could definitely try.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Ganso Bomb posted:

I wouldn't bet on that. She's said multiple times in different interviews or on Twitter or whatever that she's not running the women's division a bunch of times but people still come after her for it. It probably won't ever truly stop for her because she's the only woman in a position of power out of her and the EVP group so people will want to pin all of the failures of the women on TV on the one woman in a position of power behind the scenes.

She was also a failure of the women in front of the scenes too

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

yea ok posted:

Yeah, and this is why I have no issue PMing mods or admins even if it’s to stick up for other posters that don’t need me sticking up for them lol. Here we have a situation where the majority of the userbase (that’s posted about it) thought it was bad, the IK and only active mod for the week thought it was bad or a mess up, but the admin who claims to read this place every day knows what’s best for us, despite all evidence to the contrary. It’s totally backwards.

You've always taken whatever probation was necessary to challenge decisions you thought were hosed up and that's rad

As someone that has eaten multiple probations because I've pointed hosed up things out in threads instead of 'using the report button' so it could be ignored at the time I think we need more of that so poo poo doesn't get swept under the carpet like the drgonzo 'whoops they changed names nothing I can do now' poo poo

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

magiccarpet posted:

I can't believe modding on this site is hosed up wow just wow.

SA runs a sloppy shop

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Also much respect to CJ2 for how you've handled things since being promoted, you're rad too

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
From Alvarez

18-34 men and women are now watching Dynamite more than raw strictly based on numbers, not demos. More singular people are now watching Dynamite than Raw even with competitiion from NXT.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1293664808957435904

Don't like the TNT logo but that's a definite improvement overall, I think.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Pylons posted:

I think it's really nice, if not a little McDonald's in it's color scheme, but the gold touches are good

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Pylons posted:

that's pretty tasty

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, that looks a lot better and is good enough that it makes me not care about the TNT logo.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't like it but I never liked the color scheme or design so I was never really gonna like the finished product. I get what they were going for though, and its fine for that.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

AEW D&D group is doing a Q&A stream

https://twitch.tv/brancutler

Next episode will be on the 18th

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

at long last, it has been dipped.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That’s a hell of a lot better, grats Scorpio on becoming the first Real Belt TNT Champion tonight.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
still probably look better with a black strap, or hell a charcoal one

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I am always a fan of the white belt.

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!
I kind of preferred the black TNT color-wise but like the raised lettering

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the white belt would look amazing strapped on Sky so I support the change after he wins

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
is belt chat PSP's "flag chat", sound off in the comments

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

adrenaline, in my soul

now my belt's been dipped in gold

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

nws that poo poo god drat :gonk:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

this is not nice to show me

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So long as we don't run into a chaos emerald situation I think the belts all look fine.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

It's me, I'm the guy that prefers the unfinished belt.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Don’t know that I care for the sparkles on TNT, but overall an improvement.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mods? Queue up a 3-day pls

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

😡

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Don’t know that I care for the sparkles on TNT, but overall an improvement.

I like it, and I’d go as far as to say would like to see how that effect looks on big plat, because the distressed AEW logo is the only mark against that belt.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I think the belt is fine but it needed detail around the TNT logo and not just a big area of mirror finish

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I wasn't feeling the title change but the way Cody reacted to getting the finished belt makes me wonder a little bit. He gave off some pretty strong "this looks great and I'm mad that I'm not gonna have it in six hours" energy.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Mirror finishes should be left to WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

MJeff posted:

I wasn't feeling the title change but the way Cody reacted to getting the finished belt makes me wonder a little bit. He gave off some pretty strong "this looks great and I'm mad that I'm not gonna have it in six hours" energy.

he was staring at himself in the mirror finish because he's a narcissist