Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
12/10 Man Tag
Swole vs Reba
Best Friends vs The Best
Mox vs Darby
View Results

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Orange Carlisle posted:

I wasn't able to watch the show but what the heck why Eric Bischoff

why not

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/stu_dos/status/1291201250390925312

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JOHN CENA posted:

veda scott if they can sign her and if they can fix mike bailey's situation would both be really strong gets for the company i feel. i think they should also try to pick up thunder rosa and holidead from the indies if they have plans to introduce a tag division for the women

Veda is doing commentary for the tag tournament and Thunder Rosa might still be under NWA contract.

I know they just signed Eddie Kingston but supposedly his contract was up next month anyway so NWA probably just didn't care to fight it because they know they won't run shows until next year.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

blunt posted:

uhhh really hope those poll numbers were unintentional and not part of MJF's campaign character 👀

MJF is jewish so if it was intentional it probably wasn't him

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JOHN CENA posted:

do you think we see dynamite beat raw outright within the next 18 months?

Maybe not outright but they're gonna win the 18-49 demo before the end of this year.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

MorningMoon posted:

https://twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1291811351950692352?s=19

Amazing card. That Fenix match has to be one they kept in the bank for some weeks or months now, right?

Heck yeah that main is gonna own

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I was just looking around on spotify and noticed that they did another wave of theme uploads including scorpio and ricky starks :hellyeah:

and also Nakazawa which I really like shut up

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

blunt posted:

Eh I wouldn't worry too much - Dynamite is consistently like 5th in the demo every Wednesday night and is comparatively cheap to produce. If they were cancelled by TNT they wouldn't have a problem finding another home.

Given the new leadership is looking to push HBO max i'd guess it's more likely to see the second show (and/or PPVs) move to HBO Max as opposed to dynamite getting cancelled.

--

2020 Chaos timeline: TNT cancels Dynamite and Big Biceps Tony responds by buying WWE.

PPVs on HBO Max would own because it would save me $35 per show lol

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I mean, what other tv channels would be comparable to TNT/TBS though? FX is a no go.
ESPN maybe. Would also mean it gets moved to Tuesday or Thursday.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This was posted in the social media thread but god drat more people need to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwjfFKQBiIk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Reality Protester posted:

50/50 booking the probations

Maybe they just thought that one of them deserved a week but couldn't figure out who and asked King Solomon for help