Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
12/10 Man Tag
Swole vs Reba
Best Friends vs The Best
Mox vs Darby
View Results

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I'm wondering what the tag situation is going to be for All Out considering the Elite/FTR stuff. My guess is Brodie/Colt vs. Hangman/Kenny and Bucks vs. FTR.

Tonight did really make me want to watch Hangman vs. Brodie as a PPV main event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

I was looking at last year's All Out card and I realized that we are absolutely due for a new Cracker Barrel Clash. Perfect vehicle for the Darby Allin/Ricky Starks feud.

Also crazy to realize that All Out 2019 is kind of the genesis of the Kenny/Hangman storyline.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

MassRafTer posted:

I would hope that they do the match but don't do an actual feud in it. Especially a serious character like Darby. Joey should be in it.

I guess it would give Lance Archer something to do.

JOHN CENA posted:

what if we locked them in a darkened cracker barrel restaurant for a week before the cracker barrel bash

Ah, the Roddy Piper method.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Actually, the match would probably go really well with the Best Friends/Proud 'n' Powerful feud.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Rarity posted:

Colt is their Tom Cruise

Colt Cabana is Dark Order AF.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Alaois posted:

always listen to charles barkley, he's a smart man

"You can't handle my privates!" -- Charles Barkley

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Mopey Kenny Omega walks by in his new Batman costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Smash Mouth drink the bleach!