Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Lid posted:

I believe in the team of Yujiro, Jado and Gedo. They are going all the way.

Are you my dad? He's decided his favorite wrestlers have four letter names. It worked out great with EVIL, but Dad thinks Jado has the heart of the champion for some reason. Hopefully, I'll be able to show him Goto, Yano, Togo, or Wato are more sensible lower card favs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

extradite THIS! posted:

It was fairly clearly explained, it’s the opposite to this. The four qualifying singles matches have two stips proposed by pro wrestlers that will be voted on, the fourway for the title doesn’t since it’s already a gimmick match in and of itself.

Did Kazu find a paper from his TNA days where Russo was spitballing tournament ideas?