Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

And you didn't even get a chance to show the plane crew your cool Swiss knife

pilots are idiots so they'd probably think it was really cool and want to play with it.

e: :page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hey I just want to say congrats to the op on living through this nightmare and sharing what should have been your last few minutes on earth with us all.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

And you didn't even get a chance to show the plane crew your cool Swiss knife

*commercials*

"i choose to use the SWISS KNIFE for my seppuku"

*back to regular programming*

you sit there watching

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
*back to commercials*

'i played your wife like a piano that melody'

camera back on you

"how did that guy get on tv?"

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
calls 911

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
i wish that mdma would wear off already because you're really bringing me down to earth Dr. Heart Collapse

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Strumpie posted:

i wish that mdma would wear off already because you're really bringing me down to earth Dr. Heart Collapse

i salute you kind gent

it's what i strive for

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Plane still going?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

OhsH posted:

Plane still going?

Plane is not going. I am flying again and am considering a round 2

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Flying is awesome and I hate that airlines seem to go out of their way to make it a miserable experience

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

people who hate flying are completely baffling to me. oh yeah, i had a loving awful day today, taking wing and soaring above the clouds, stretching free of the earth's surly bonds in humanity's most ancient dream

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

What’s your vector, Victor?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

people who hate flying are completely baffling to me. oh yeah, i had a loving awful day today, taking wing and soaring above the clouds, stretching free of the earth's surly bonds in humanity's most ancient dream

Because unless you fly 1st or business class its really loving uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure airlines would pump less air into economy if they could get away with it.