Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esTVVjpTzIY

i'm the ssexiest girl on the planet (EXCLUDING planet pussy)

any1 1nna TOUCH MY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Hmm. Not bad.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I strongly suggest you make your way down to the pilots cabin and start shouting

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Slumpy posted:

but seriously planes are really loving cool and you'll be fine. turbulence almost never brings down planes, I think the last one was in like 1966 but current designs and training should prevent it from ever happening again

this actually makes me feel better because every time I hit moderate turbulence I am convinced it's going to bring down the plane

my flight from Tokyo to home was basically one long turbulence ride and it suuuuuuuuuuucked

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
also it's actually called pussy planet

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

I strongly suggest you make your way down to the pilots cabin and start shouting

the pilot put the fasten seatbelt sign back up so i'm pretty much stuck in my seat forever :(

low key sex master posted:

this actually makes me feel better because every time I hit moderate turbulence I am convinced it's going to bring down the plane

my flight from Tokyo to home was basically one long turbulence ride and it suuuuuuuuuuucked

turbulence sucks but aside from being uncomfortable that's about the worst thing that comes of it.

The worst turbulence I ever flew in was when we were flying from Las Cruces to Albuquerque after transporting a STEMI patient and the pilot decided to fly right into a loving thunderstorm. We were dropping massive amounts of elevation and we would feel weightless for roughly 1-2 seconds and then slam into our seats. Our medical equipment was tied down but ended up shattering a few vials of meds because of the amount of force that would be exerted on the contents inside the plane.

that pilot was a dumbass and I hated flying with him, fortunately he got fired.

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Aug 6, 2020

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

gently caress double post

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
and i'm having fun with my daughter

like i always do

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
this is a HIJACK no questions asked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2cQvZPX3OY

i posted the WRONG video the 1st time

lol

edit: he looks just like my little bro

i fpund out about this guy way back haven't listened since

Dr. Heart Collapse fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Aug 6, 2020

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I can't remember the last time I flew without eating an edible in the uber on the way and then drink a double at the bar near the gate.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

sure okay posted:

I can't remember the last time I flew without eating an edible in the uber on the way and then drink a double at the bar near the gate.

oof the last time i had an edible I thought it didn't work after 3 hours so i popped another one.

update: kid has stopped crying for about 10 seconds and is listening to baby shark. I feel like i might need to poop but i'm not sure about the toilets integrity with my midwestern bowel.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
simply remove the window by your seat, seat your buttocks in the opening and relax

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
movies on a plane = BEST

since you're c;oser to the 7th HAVEN

i miss spelled heaven bujt i'll roll on

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Mozi posted:

simply remove the window by your seat, seat your buttocks in the opening and relax

i'm not a scientist but wouldn't my butt get super cold? i think for every 1,000 feet of elevation you lose 1degree celcius of temperature.

This rear end does not want frostbite

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i'm posting this video in REMEMBRANCE of my 3 other characters who were in heaven before me mugen, jinn and fuu

they were sent back to fight

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
You're almost there OP, don't give up now!

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCIebE72kYs

again wrong video lolz

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Evil Bob posted:

You're almost there OP, don't give up now!

holy poo poo the overweight dude next to me across the aisle just plopped down on his dasani water bottle super hard and crashed into the window.

he's rubbing his butt cheek

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

yeah i mean we have planes that literally fly into hurricanes now. they're obviously built different but they can withstand a gently caress ton

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
beware of the PAT on the back

also i'm each and everyone of you's FRIEND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCJ_e76mz6Q

don't mind me just keep enjoying the thrad

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Look up above about 20 thousand feet there is a google balloon

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

stinkypete posted:

Look up above about 20 thousand feet there is a google balloon

it's an internet balloon but I can't connect to it? I have so many Tik Tok video's I want to download.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Also flying over Nebraska is kinda lame.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

fake news

just checked the wings and they're still attached.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
peace out thread

my mom wants me to walk with her to the GROCERY STORE

haha

never tell a lie and the lie will next

next

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Nice and hot piss posted:

the pilot put the fasten seatbelt sign back up so i'm pretty much stuck in my seat forever :(

turbulence sucks but aside from being uncomfortable that's about the worst thing that comes of it.

The worst turbulence I ever flew in was when we were flying from Las Cruces to Albuquerque after transporting a STEMI patient and the pilot decided to fly right into a loving thunderstorm. We were dropping massive amounts of elevation and we would feel weightless for roughly 1-2 seconds and then slam into our seats. Our medical equipment was tied down but ended up shattering a few vials of meds because of the amount of force that would be exerted on the contents inside the plane.

that pilot was a dumbass and I hated flying with him, fortunately he got fired.

what in the sam hell was he thinking flying straight into a storm?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Nice and hot piss posted:

i'm not a scientist but wouldn't my butt get super cold? i think for every 1,000 feet of elevation you lose 1degree celcius of temperature.

This rear end does not want frostbite

you could either apply icy hot liberally to the area first for a pleasant warming sensation or eat a lot of spicy food first

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

goes back to the issue of pilot error. some pilots can hide their poo poo records.

like 2-3 years back there was a cargo plane that nose dived into the ground cuz the pilot was a loving idiot and somehow hid his bad record. he hit the 'go around' switch which gives you a slight nose up attitude (gradual increase, doesn't go much further than put you in a 2000 m / min attitude). Theres a phenomena that fucks with your inner ear and it makes it feel like you're going WAY nose up instead so he pushed down and pushed down way too far and kept feeling 'nose up'. He could've looked at this instrument panel and both seen his attitude, climb, if 'go around' was on, buncha poo poo. flew right into the earf

Thats the only scary part of flying, you can get a loving stupid pilot

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

long story short, we had a mechanical failure with our plane right after takeoff where the flaps on the wings would not slide down. The closest airport with a place to get maintenance done was Albuquerque. He took off and was looking at the storm and turned on the aircraft radar and was like "oh this storm is like right in front of us, i'll deviate to the left. we're flying IFR since it's night

next thing you know he goes RIGHT into the loving storm because he put in one of the coordinates wrong on the GPS system.

UPDATE!! we're starting descent, I lived, thanks everyone for listening to my ted talk.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I call bullshit on this thread. Let's look at this logically: OP claims they're "flying on a plane at the moment." Two problems with this:
1) People can't fly. Really surprised no one else noticed this.
2) If you could fly, why would you get on a plane THEN start flying? That's like walking in a taxi.

I don't know what game you're trying to play, OP, but we're on to you.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Post flight report

We didn't crash. We are on the way to the gate, Alaska airlines baggage promise means checked bags will be ready in 20 minutes or less.

I'm considering taking the seat cushion since it is supposed to be used in case of a water based landing and going floating on the river.

Thanks everyone for the good time! I'm gonna go do Midwestern poo poo

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
glad ur safe pal enjoy

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Slumpy posted:

glad ur safe pal enjoy

Thanks! <3

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Is it true all the airport bars and lounges are closed due to covid?
Why even fly if that is the case? Hanging out in the airport bars first thing in the morning before your flight, during your hour long layover, etc is pretty much the whole point of flying.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
the end to this story was boring it would've been more interesting if there had been a car chase or drugs bust voted 1

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
back in your threads

making posts that might make the grade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FdYRq8-6kM

fair trade

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Strumpie posted:

the end to this story was boring it would've been more interesting if there had been a car chase or drugs bust voted 1

The drive home was uneventful but I saw a ton of fat people with guts hanging out beyond their shirt so that was interesting

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA

it's a kodiac moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
And you didn't even get a chance to show the plane crew your cool Swiss knife